suji

VK horror stories extravaganzaaaaaaaa~~~

Vk gets it's "me too" moment spearheaded by a remorseful, reformed Kisaki, breaking everyone's mind

Ariana Grande claims vk as an inspiration, proceeds to do a 90's white-kei/r&b mashup album that brings a bunch of unwanted attention and misused money to the scene. Bad auto tune makes a comeback and ridiculous ponytails/fiveheads become new trends, pissing off most fans in the process

0.1g no gosan and Mathilda are forced to play a year long, nationwide tour together. It starts out rough and only gets worse- tension from the vocalists of both bands leads to canceled shows and releases. Both bands break up before the tour is over. Gosan's vocalist goes missing shortly after and rumors of him being eaten are passed around on tanuki as fact every time either band is brought up.

42 minutes ago, PIZAZ said:

Ariana Grande claims vk as an inspiration, proceeds to do a 90's white-kei/r&b mashup album that brings a bunch of unwanted attention and misused money to the scene. Bad auto tune makes a comeback and ridiculous ponytails/fiveheads become new trends, pissing off most fans in the process

tbh, I can honestly see this trainwreck happening XD

On 2/7/2019 at 3:21 PM, Peace Heavy mk II said:

A US-made documentary on visual-kei that only discusses X, Gackt, Miyavi, and The GazettE with 0 mention of the indie scene or any other founding fathers / influencers. Endingo is interviewed

More vkei x Drag Race cross pollination happens. RuPaul eventually says "Eroguro" and twitter creates discourse on how problematic the scene is due to the lack of Korean pop inclusion / they find out that 90's bands used swastikas as an aesthetic

My god, this is so accurate

2 hours ago, PIZAZ said:

Ariana Grande claims VK as an inspiration, proceeds to do a 90's white-kei/r&b mashup album that brings a bunch of unwanted attention and misused money to the scene.

Don't worry, I wouldn't expect Ari to discover VK at any point in this lifetime. However...

On 2/7/2019 at 10:21 AM, Peace Heavy mk II said:

More of those visual-kei covers anime omnibuses spring up, in addition to ones where they cover Western acts. Dezert covers Metro Station, Soan Project Feat Mikiru from Dio cover Greenday, Dadaroma ""reinvent"" "Wreckingball" and the visual-kei facebook group tries their damndest to shill their effort. Kim Petras is not featured

... sukekiyo will cover "God is a woman"

On 2/7/2019 at 10:21 AM, Peace Heavy mk II said:

More vkei x Drag Race cross pollination happens. RuPaul eventually says "Eroguro" and twitter creates discourse on how problematic the scene is due to the lack of Korean pop inclusion / they find out that 90's bands used swastikas as an aesthetic

Not a nightmare, I am totally here for VK x Drag Race cross-contamination, HoNEeeY~

On 2/7/2019 at 9:32 AM, suji said:

Ryutaro Arimura performs with Fuckturnal Buttlust

🤢🤮🤮🤮

Didney buys Tanuki and makes sure all rumours are family-friendly. They also make a film starring Hizaki and Kaya as the two new Disney princesses with them fighting for Kamijo's affections (sorry to bring him up again, he's just so easy to speculate about), only plot twist; Teru wins his heart instead and it becomes an iconic piece of LGBT media

1 hour ago, Gesu said:

They also make a film starring Hizaki and Kaya as the two new Disney princesses with them fighting for Kamijo's affections

I'm here for this

7 hours ago, Gesu said:

They also make a film starring Hizaki and Kaya as the two new Disney princesses with them fighting for Kamijo's affections (sorry to bring him up again, he's just so easy to speculate about), only plot twist; Teru wins his heart instead and it becomes an iconic piece of LGBT media

I'd carry my lazy ass to the cinema and pay all 8,5 euro of the ticket to watch it.

Klaha opens twitter and instagram account. First post ever was about mana locking him in her basement all these times, and only now he manages to escape. Also confirms Mana is actual vampiress

^Great, now I have a mental image of Mana following potential singers around "You"-style, stalking them on social media, and keeping them in a fancy gothic birdcage in his basement lit only by a single candle, with classical music playing in the background to cover up the screams for help as he and his dinner guests drink tea...

Thanks for that. 😟

1 hour ago, violetchain said:

^Great, now I have a mental image of Mana following potential singers around "You"-style, stalking them on social media, and keeping them in a fancy gothic birdcage in his basement lit only by a single candle, with classical music playing in the background to cover up the screams for help as he and his dinner guests drink tea...

Thanks for that. 😟

Haunting imagery, though. If you aren't a writer already, I say you should become one.

On 2/7/2019 at 7:21 PM, Peace Heavy mk II said:

A US-made documentary on visual-kei that only discusses X, Gackt, Miyavi, and The GazettE with 0 mention of the indie scene or any other founding fathers / influencers. Endingo is interviewed

This one is so likely to eventually happen that it's not even funny

On 2/19/2019 at 4:17 AM, violetchain said:

Thanks for that. 😟

Why does this sound like a movie waiting to happen or smth??? ahahahaha I'd pay shit for a vk-inspired movie like this to come out.

also another headline

BTS x The GazettE collab to be released lol

idk what to contribute so here, have my shit guys ahahaha

Maria Cross performs a song that becomes insanely popular, like Macarena popular, and soon diaper kei becomes huge due to Kisaki's  sex tape. *cues Unsolved Mysteries theme*

After its success with Tanuki, Didney then buys Sizna (ex-Moran) after discovering his relative inactivity these past few years and forces him to change his name to Sizney. They then make him compose/perform every song for every film they release in the future, saving both the franchise and Sizna's career in the process.

On 2/7/2019 at 4:45 PM, Himeaimichu said:

Etcetera revives.... and makes more releases... 

This is all I want, really😫

On 2/11/2019 at 6:44 PM, Enki said:

The return of Adidas-kei

I want to know more about this!! 

-

1. vk vanishes 

Edited by avaritonista

1 minute ago, avaritonista said:

This is all I want, really😫

Honestly, I'd rather Etcetera revive now, since Yukika actually learned to sing pretty decently during CLUTCH lol.

Now an Etcetera revival, but with Saki from Cuartet on vocals instead of Yukika, even though I know that will never happen, I would totally want to see because I'm a total Saki stan lmao