Shaolan974

THE NOVEMBERS will release "ANGELS" on March 13th

kinda lost interest in them after they kept releasing boring ballads one after another, but this is nice

They released another new song, called "Everything"

I'm not feeling this. I hope this is the worst track on the album!

The album will be released on 13 March. Here's the artwork:

a2f9517c547e8fd3078863942ac9689a.jpg

Tracklist

1. TOKYO
2. BAD DREAM
3. Everything
4. plastic
5. DOWN TO HEAVEN
6. Zoning
7. Ghost Rider
8. Close To Me
9. ANGELS

@Seimeisen - I think we may be opposites - I kinda really like this one! :lol:

I like the feel of the artwork. Although it has a very "western indie" feel to it, if that makes any sense. With the two tracks they've released so far, it's difficult to tell what overall direction they're going for on this album. I'm pretty excited for it!

another cute indie ballad? no thank you. but they are good at this, if i liked that type of music i'd probably be happy with the song.

hope there are more tracks like the first one on the album.

THE NOVEMBERS never really clicked for me, but somehow I'm liking both of these new songs so far... who knows, this might be the NOVEMBERS album for me to check out? :D 

this legit sounds like a cover of some long-lost tears for fears song or something like that, but i don't mind it at all. 

i dunno why but a lot of the stuff off this album  that's been released so far is kinda giving me similar vibes to The Horrors' most recent album

Ugh this sounds nice! I still LOVE elegance though.... that was my album by them and I can't wait to get into this too. Hard and soft rock all in one album it seems ^_^

11 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Okay I'll stop with listening to all these advance tracks, I want some surprises too. :D 

ahaha, same! There's only 9 tracks, and we've already heard half the album! :hum: