|     S           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~K

|         Y                                            C

|             C                                    O

|                 H                            H

|                      E                     S

|                            D            L                                |

|                                 E    A                                   |

|                                 U    L                                    |

|                             S              I                                |

|                         I                      C                            |

V                             V                        |

F                                      I                     |

O                                            O                |

E                                                    L             |

M                                                          E          |

I                                                                  N      |

R                                                                         C  |

C~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                       E

and Vanishing Vision, which looks like the poster to some rad low budget 80s slasher movie

Edited by hopefully_benign

wttZcHA.jpg

There's something about the cover of Vulgar that just so perfectly represents what the album is like. It's a very simple cover that still manages to give off such a sinister and evil feeling. Less really is more in this case. My favorite part is the fleshy, purple parts at the top. It's disturbing because you don't quite know what you're looking at - is it gloves? the arms of some twisted creature? both? - to where it adds to the feeling of unease. Setting it against the pure black of the background gives it an even more intense feeling of dread and I absolutely love it.

On 9/22/2019 at 3:57 AM, hopefully_benign said:

P

|     S           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~K

|         Y                                            C

|             C                                    O

|                 H                            H

|                      E                     S

|                            D            L                                |

|                                 E    A                                   |

|                                 U    L                                    |

|                             S              I                                |

|                         I                      C                            |

V                             V                        |

F                                      I                     |

O                                            O                |

E                                                    L             |

M                                                          E          |

I                                                                  N      |

R                                                                         C  |

C~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                       E

Blue Blood’s cover is about as simple and effective as they get. If VK was a country, this cover would be the flag.

So, a topic about the best jay-rawk cover art and there's no Isana Kagami? This is criminal.

She is best known for her works for Nocturnal bloodlust, but it's not just that: she did some services to Scarlet horizon, Babymetal and Soko ni naru, for example. It also includes design for goods, like posters and towels. It's not easy to find people abusrdly talented as her, so she deserves all recognition she can get. She has a website and Tumblr.

Nocturnal bloodlust - The omnigod

nocturnal-bloodlust-the-omnigod-tipo-a.j

Nocturnal bloodlust - Providence

nocturnal-bloodlust-providence-tipo-a.jp

Nocturnal bloodlust - The best '09-'17

nocturnal-bloodlust-the-best-09-17.jpg

Nocturnal bloodlust - Unleash

284673.jpg

Scarlet horizon - 7

tumblr_psdgtuoiX71r0r510o1_1280.jpg

Jester may fail & Saintz - Between 2 fires

913-gggcnlL._SL1400_.jpg

Soko ni naru - Yaminabe (cute kitten <3)

91c+qDg6kYL._SL1300_.jpg