Sign in to follow this  
The Uncanny Visualist 97

Hello

Hi, I'm The Uncanny Visualist 97   also know as  Alois Trancy's Most loyal Servant  and I just joined today! I'm from the USA! 

When I was a teenager I already listened to J-Rock  and J - pop mainly since I watched o Anime   so it helped me discover quite a few bands back then. My clothing style is emo , punk and what i like to call  "Otaku Wear"

Interests

JRPG, visual kei Jrock, vampires, metal core , baroque-pop , dark ambient,  neoclassical darkwave, black metal, speed metal, hardcore punk, death Metal,thrash metal,speed metal,deathcore, and melodic death metal music.

Favorite Books

The Caster Chronicles , The Chronicles of  Vladimir Tod, Nick Lake's  Blood Ninja saga, Young samurai  books, Harry potter books,  the Naruto saga , Tokyo Ghoul, Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Hiro Mashima's Fairy Tail, Yana Toboso's Black butler ( Kuroshitsuji) and SE Hinton's The Outsiders

About Me

I Watch anime , read Japanese Manga, historical fiction and fantasy books, draw and paint. Favorite type of manga is supernatural, historical adventures , fantasy, tragedy and sadistic  thrillers. Favorite anime is NARUTO / BORUTO series, Inuyasha , Black butler ( kuroshitsuji), Code breaker, Tokyo ghoul/ tokyo ghoul re ,devil may cry and Attack on titan and Death note I play JRPG Games.

My favorite bands are The Gazette  , Nightmare ( naitomea) , Malice Mizer, Codomo Dragon , Kiryu , ONE OK ROCK!, BABYMETAL, VAMPS JPN, Moi dix mois and Exist + Trace, Mejibray, Star ward,Yumerip (†ユメリープ), X JAPAN ....  if  I keep going we wee be here all day!

I love J fashion like Elegant Gothic Lolita/  Ouji-kei ( prince style)/  classic  kodona( boy style lolita) , Visual Kei,  boy- style   Fairy Kei, Guro Lolita, Punk Lolita and  boy-style Yami Kawaii.

My favorite bands are Moi-même-Moitié, Putumayo, ICHIGO15, Alchemy Gothic, Nightmare, Takuya Angel,ROSE AND BONES,ALICE and the PIRATES,Enchantlic Enchantilly,La poésie de camélia, ATELIER-PIERROT,Sheglit,Écailles De Lune,Atelier 17,AmaStacia,HinanaQueena,La poésie de camélia,Queen Bee,Victorian maiden, Pauline Rose,PhysicalDrop,RoseMarie seoir,and Little Rose Planet!  ATELIER- Boz and Krad Lanrete. WOW! 

Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to let us know! Hope ya enjoy the forum!

Sign in to follow this