BrenGun

New band "Hueye" has formed

7 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Just peeped that preview clip and now I'm lol'ing so hard... why do they look and sound EXACTLY like MEJIBRAY (like... even the production), only with a more conventional vocalist?? Not bad tho, just kinda amusing.

now that you've said it even trippy cover reminds me of them. so here we have mejibray on a budget for those who can't accept caterpillar realness

Their bassist is Koichi clone, he has:

-the same hairstyle and pink hair

- labret piercing

- he's left handed bassist

- and he wears the same clothes as Koichi (he wears the eyepatch too on some pictures)

(no matter that his hair color is now more violet than pink)

fa4d62f248b1d4253546ac42261ae09d.jpg

Edited by akiko

And Maiju said he was a support member of Meji for a hot minute as well

The Misa Vinci Code is unraveling..............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

Just now, Peace Heavy mk II said:

And Maiju said he was a support member of Meji for a hot minute as well

Have you seen his band history, that dude has been a support member for half the industry 

Ok peeping through the single now, these guys are pretty fun and exciting, nao could use some work on his harsh vocals and screams but otherwise his cleans are amazing. After people mentioned I did start getting more mejibray vibes in their songs. Kururu is a shredder much like Mia and even Nao's approach to vocals could be seen as somewhat similar to tzk. Although tbh I'm way more optimistic about this band after just this single than I ever felt about mejibray 

I'm into this. I'm weak to a good (seemingly) technical singer (also cause his cleans sort of remind me of my bias style-wise a bit).

Musically they're also my thing, melodic with an edge. I see a ton of potential here, I'm excited.

(but also can't unsee the Koichi comparison pfff)

優しく殺して (Yasashiku koroshite)

イン・サクリファイス (In Sacrifice)

八咫烏 (Yatagarasu)

Edited by Yukami

PV song is some serious 10/10 killer tune! LOVE the singers voice so much already! 8D

can't wait to listen to the other 2 songs but i'll wait until my copy arrives to listen but according to the amazon.co.jp samples they should be amazing as well. 

They're overall pretty interesting. The instrumentals sound pretty good but my only complaint was that sometimes I couldn't tell if they vocalist was growling or if it was just the guitar occasionally. Other than that I dug this pretty hard.

I like this a fair bit - really interested to see what these guys do. The vocalist has a wonderful voice, though his harsh vocals could use some improvement.

They popped up in my YT feed this morning, wasn't crazy about the MV song but I really like the vocalist's voice on the neutral tone.
But now hearing these two tracks too...I'm more interested.  Really specific but I hope he will do more sound like at 1:52~2:00 in In Sacrifice, love that.
八咫烏 I really like, except the awkward major key bits...as usual.

I like the MV song, vocalist is quite refreshing--not technically amazing but good potential. Here's to a new mejibray LOLOL!

On 3/26/2019 at 6:41 AM, akiko said:

Their bassist is Koichi clone, he has:

-the same hairstyle and pink hair

- labret piercing

- he's left handed bassist

- and he wears the same clothes as Koichi (he wears the eyepatch too on some pictures)

(no matter that his hair color is now more violet than pink)

fa4d62f248b1d4253546ac42261ae09d.jpg

OMG WHAT 0-0 interesting