Yukami

悪者(Warumono) new single "はじまりはじまり。" release

Tracklist for first single

1.はじまりはじまり。(Hajimari hajimari.)

2.現実逃避したい。(Genjitsu touhi shitai.)

3.すまいる。(Sumairu.)

The individual parts of this in themselves are okay with the exception of the rather phlegmatic vocalist. Unfortunately they're so generic in the style that they'll most likely disband before getting better, or idk maybe people are just as partial to this sound as I am and will support them nonetheless. 

D3n-Gxi2-Uc-AA1k-Kl.png

D3n-Gy-Yn-UUAA-e-Xb.png

Excuse me but wtf? From what I could gather Warumono's bassist decided to quit the band and lawyers are involved?

How come Kerberos' bands have so much drama surrounding them lately🤔

4 hours ago, Nighttime Jae said:

Excuse me but wtf? From what I could gather Warumono's bassist decided to quit the band and lawyers are involved?

The fuck? From what I got, the lawyer sent the band and the label a notice to not contact Riyu or his relatives...despite that, the band wants him to come back. 😕

8 minutes ago, suji said:

The fuck? From what I got, the lawyer sent the band and the label a notice to not contact Riyu or his relatives...despite that, the band wants him to come back. 😕

Whoa. This sounds... wild. Truly wonder what could've happen...

If that band wants him to come back, could it be that Riyu had an issue with the label? The situation just seems weird though, like something doesn't adds up...

Edited by Nighttime Jae