Himeaimichu

烏名鳴 (Karasuna Mei) (ex. 黒百合と影 (Kuroyuri to Kage)) new session band: "烏名 鳴と不愉快な仲間達"

So far sounding like mo' the same and I'm okay with it. I wasn't a huge fan of the guys from Memento Mori so I'm moderately excited to see what these guys can do witht the riffs, even though they'll likely sound more or less exactly the same. 

The melody in the whole thing kinda gives off Traditional Japanese vibes. God I hope this band will use Japanese Instruments like Memento Mori did

Edited by AimiGen7

I went to the live on Monday and had a lot of fun despite that it was their first live so everyone didn't know what to do for furi. lol

All of the songs they played were pretty much kuroyuri 2.0. Wasn't a fan of the ballad they did but the other six songs were good, especially the sixth one (the one in the Twitter preview) and the last one they played which featured moshing and gyakudai. 

I thought it was cute how Mei took time at the beginning of their set to introduce the members and gave everyone some time to speak. You could see how close they all are.

They joked around a lot, too. I like that they're not taking themselves too seriously as they are a session band.

Edited by Duwang

Yea,after that LQ sample,and what was said above, there's no doubt that it's going to be a KTK 2.0. Fun and heavy stuff, that's the essence of Mei.

I will see them at an event on March 23.

If anyone wants cheki (I don't expect them to be selling any other merch), I can help!