CAT5

そこに鳴る (sokoninaru) new mini-album "一閃" (issen) release

xOd1eX0.jpg

jicQgn4.jpg

2019.4.3 release!!
そこに鳴る「一閃」 SOKONINARU "ISSEN"
KOCA-97 / Included 7songs / ¥1,700(+tax)

1. 業に燃ゆ
2. 絶対的三分間
3. 諦念
4. fake fake fate
5. re:program
6. azure frust
7. 生存

https://www.facebook.com/sokoninarujp

https://twitter.com/sokoninaru

Never heard these guys, but they seem to sound like an actually listenable Ling tosite sigure because of the vocals, pretty nice! :D 

Edited by Jigsaw9

I have been following them for a few years now an they have become one of my favorite Japanese bands.  Mathy melodic post-hardcore at its best.

14 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Never heard these guys, but they seem to sound like an actually listenable Ling tosite sigure because of the vocals, pretty nice! :D 

fight me, jig 🤣 🤣

but forreal tho - I wasn't feeling these guys when they first came out, but they've stepped up their game tremendously!!!

Their ling worship is HARDCORE too - from the very setup of the band (male vo/gt, female ba/vo, male dr) - to the actual album art and the font they used. If I didn't know any better, I would have assumed that was a ling cover lol. I ain't mad at them tho, cuz they're actually good at what they do!

11 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

That's offensive

On 2/28/2019 at 10:00 AM, Yukimoto said:

@CAT5 Just realized I don't follow you.... I obviously need to because you have amazing taste in music! Thanks for leading me to this amazing band and some others ^_^

Thanks! Glad I could be of help somehow! :hum: