Takadanobabaalien

Diaura officially switch labels

3 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

How fun would it be if after 6 month, Misa is tired of making easy money on repurposed Luna Sea x Pierrot fusions and hands them off to Bloom?

They'd be getting the almost entire kusomen experience!

Based on how he's treating Mamireta I expect Diaura to make their anime opening debut within a year.

True conspiracy: Yukkika will still be directing Diaura behind the scenes, he just merged with Misa's label to save expenses/get tax cuts. Misa gets to boost the profile of FORUM bands (who are being pushed very hard to little avail) by having them associated with Diaura, and having their bands as preferred opening acts for Diaura.

4 hours ago, emmny said:

True conspiracy: Yukkika will still be directing Diaura behind the scenes, he just merged with Misa's label to save expenses/get tax cuts. Misa gets to boost the profile of FORUM bands (who are being pushed very hard to little avail) by having them associated with Diaura, and having their bands as preferred opening acts for Diaura.

This is literally what the gya's on tanuki thinks, and is also very possible. 

27 minutes ago, emmny said:

Aren't you a tanuki wizard? Cant you figure this out?

Just be nice and write it here.

there isn't a フォーラム topic on tanuki.

Edited by BrenGun

To be fair, I don't think FORUM has an official website or Twitter. They do have an official Youtube channel tho (and weirdly enough a Google Plus profile with two updates, btw the profile points to the official MEJIBRAY website as the label's "official site" lol).

Edited by Jigsaw9

I'm guessing the label itself is owned by Diaura, but probably is produced and marketed by Forum. The whole name, NDG, is a huge reference to their fanclub and all. 

Edited by AimiGen7