Takadanobabaalien

Diaura officially switch labels

Diaura just announced that they have as of 25th of January been operating under Forum instead of AINS. In the message AINS states that they from now on entrusts their very good friends over at Forum with their band "Diaura". The members states that they have no intent of disbanding or anything of the like. 

I think this officially puts the last nail in the coffin that is Ains. 

https://ameblo.jp/official-diaura/entry-12436365973.html

end of an era, rip

Edited by Takadanobabaalien

25 minutes ago, BrenGun said:

under forum? eh what?

It's this bizarre linguistic thing of artists operating "under" a label. I don't know whether it's a Japanese or an American thing.

let's see if the new label will be able to bring diaura on a new level. they were doing good up to the moment, but they can achieve more.

4 hours ago, frayed said:

After what happened to Mejibray, I’m honestly dumbfounded that Diaura would willingly sign into that label

We don't really know what happened since the members don't seem like they are close to each other anymore, except Tzu and Koichi

1 hour ago, sutululu said:

We don't really know what happened since the members don't seem like they are close to each other anymore, except Tzu and Koichi

Conditions were not ideal with Forum before any of the hiatus bullshit came about, and they just got worse after the fact. There was no time to write music, impossibly long hours at any given time of the year, one of the members was usually sick. Some members are still under contract to Forum, but that hasn’t stopped them (at least one of them) from visiting 8P on their own time. Fuck Forum, seriously.

Under "forum"? DAMN! i wished that they wanna join God Child Records 😕 (Label of Asagi [D]) 

Yo-Ka is very close friends with Asagi (and JUI [Gotcharocka])

4 minutes ago, Serox said:

Under "forum"? DAMN! i wished that they wanna join God Child Records 😕 (Label of Asagi [D]) 

Yo-Ka is very close friends with Asagi (and JUI [Gotcharocka])

I was hoping the same thing, but Asagi might be a bit of a pain to work with lol

Also, I don't know what sort of contract Diaura had with Yukika, what ties he has to the mob and how exactly free are they to switch to just any label without loosing rights over their material (like other bands have).

8 hours ago, Alkaloid said:

FORUM is a label. KRAD, Mamireta and Gyakushuu no Jisakujienya are signed to them.

It's also rumored that Devil Kitty is on Forum, but that's not really much knowing how totally active they've been since leaving Rockstar Records. 

1 hour ago, frayed said:

Conditions were not ideal with Forum before any of the hiatus bullshit came about, and they just got worse after the fact. There was no time to write music, impossibly long hours at any given time of the year, one of the members was usually sick. Some members are still under contract to Forum, but that hasn’t stopped them (at least one of them) from visiting 8P on their own time. Fuck Forum, seriously.

Can you go into more details?