Koumori

Hello from Austria!

Hello everyone,

I am a female graphic designer from Austria and I work for a local weekly newspaper. It has been a while since I was actually active in a forum, since every other one got deleted due to inactivity. That's why I mainly used Facebook and Twitter, but at the moment I'm a little fed up by social media, so I thought it would be a good idea to go "back to the roots". 

When I was a teenager I already listened to J-Rock – mainly since I watched lots of Anime shows and it helped me discover quite a few great bands back then. My clothing style changed over the years, but I have Visual Kei like hairstyles since 2009 – so around 10 years. 

I enjoy drawing, listening to music, going to the movies, watching tv shows, reading and I am interested in tattoos and piercings, Anime and Manga, Buddhism, japanese culture and language in general, animal welfare and I am also a vegetarian. I currently got two cats – a long haired black and white one and a short haired red and white one. 

If you got any further questions, feel free to ask or message me. :3

Thank you!

I mainly listen to Exist Trace, Ganglion, Mucc, Girugamesh, Bridear, The Gazette, lynch, SuG, Hyde, Arlequin, My First Story, Golden Bomber, NoGod, Nightmare and Clowd at the moment. 

What about you?

Hi! Welcome to MH! I remember discovering lots of Jrock bands through anime as well. What animes do/did you watch?

Also a fan of exist trace and Gazette xD What are your favorite songs/albums by them?

Thank you!

I watched/watch Sailor Moon, Bleach, Naruto, Dragonball Z/Super, Zombie Land Saga, Durarara, Inu Yasha, Detective Conan, Ranma 1/2, Mirai Nikki, Death Note, Erased, To Aru Kagaku No Railgun, Ao No Exorcist, Killing Bites, Fate, Deadman Wonderland, Tokyo Ghoul – just to name a few of them. 

My favorite album of Exist Trace is Virgin and my favorite songs are Resonance, Kiss in the Dark, Little Mary to utsukushiki nikushimi no danube and Wonderland. When it comes to Gazette the albums are Dogma and Ninth. The favorite songs are Babylon's Taboo, Abhor God, Wasteland and Ominous. xD