Sign in to follow this  
monkeybanana4

mama. new look and new single "ヒステリア" (Hysteria) release

o0763108014345910311.jpg?caw=800

mama. will release a new single called ヒステリア (Hysteria) in two different versions: live-limited and general release.

<一般流通版> [General release version]

CD

1.ヒステリア [Hysteria]

2.「密室」[Misshitsu]
DVD

1.ヒステリア MV(Regulation Ver)

2.ヒステリアmaking

3.ヒステリアインタビュー [Hysteria interview]
Price: 2,160 yen (tax included)

<会場限定版> [Live-limited version]
CD

1.ヒステリア [Hysteria]

2.地下室、桜の下。(DEMO ver) [Chikashitsu, sakura no shita]
DVD

1.ヒステリア MV

2.ヒステリアmaking
Price: 1,500 yen (tax included)

o1080072014345910279.jpg?caw=800

o0720108014345910286.jpg?caw=800

Vo.命依(めい) [mei]

o0720108014345910292.jpg?caw=800

Gt.かごめ [kagome]

o0720108014345910294.jpg?caw=800

Gt.紫游(しゆ) [shiyu]

o0720108014345910298.jpg?caw=800

Ba.真(まな) [mana]

o0720108014345910305.jpg?caw=800

Dr.あぴ [api]

Source: https://ameblo.jp/bloom-official/entry-12435864925.html

Edited by monkeybanana4

Didn't they just come out with a new look like yesterday? 

Also, I joked before about how the vocalist looked like he lowkey had the hairstyle Saki from Cuartet (who also owns BLOOM), and they go out and change it.  The only reasonable explanation is that Saki reads MH and got angry (as if the dude isn't angry like 24/7) and made mama. change their look. 

Seriously tho, can this dude decide on a look, and commit to it? He's like the Visual Kei equivalent of those people who wear colored contacts, and then claim their eyes change color with their mood. 

Edited by AimiGen7

26 minutes ago, AimiGen7 said:

Didn't they just come out with a new look like yesterday? 

Also, I joked before about how the vocalist looked like he lowkey had the hairstyle Saki from Cuartet (who also owns BLOOM), and they go out and change it.  The only reasonable explanation is that Saki reads MH and got angry (as if the dude isn't angry like 24/7) and made mama. change their look. 

Seriously tho, can this dude decide on a look, and commit to it? He's like the Visual Kei equivalent of those people who wear colored contacts, and then claim their eyes change color with their mood. 

They used to change their look constantly when they were Morphine. So this is just following suit, I guess. I just hope they can stick to one tone musically.

Also, their drummer is definitely wearing a shirt for pants.

3 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

They used to change their look constantly when they were Morphine. So this is just following suit, I guess. I just hope they can stick to one tone musically.

Also, their drummer is definitely wearing a shirt for pants.

At first, I thought "How does one have the energy to change looks so often", 

then I read the 2nd line and.. yeah, that explains a whole lot lol

7 hours ago, Manji 卍 said:

I'll never forgive the vocalist for trolling me.I wish the worst for this band.

I see he even chose a ver of 'mei' for his name... 🙄 I feel petty about it but, same.

actually,it's pretty cool to see a "Mei worship" ,i love Mei,so why not? but the way he came up

occulting his identity,making it look like it was the REAL Mei,made me angry af

I love the unifying red hair, it looks good on everyone. Outfits are definitely a bit all over the place, with Shiyu and Api looking the most out of place and confused. Overall not bad, but it looks a little lazy imo.

What the hell is that production? That guitar tone is lacking. No mids, all the gain, only good for chugging metallica riffs in your bedroom on a practice amp type tone. 

Lol I have to wonder whether the guitar sounds like that on purpose or not. The underwater 96kb/s transcode tone is almost a little psychedelic, which is not me saying that it'd do them a huge favour to ditch it for something more organic sounding. God damn this studio metalcore guitar in vk is killing me oshietee

better than the stuff I think ( ? ) I've heard from them previously. long ways off from being a good band tho

8 minutes ago, Manji 卍 said:

i think some Vk bands should keep releasing only new looks and quit  the music part

this

if in the 00s you could expect something fresh and exciting from a band with an imaginative look, now everyone's learned how to serve the looks but forgot about music 

10 minutes ago, yomii said:

now everyone's learned how to serve the looks but forgot about music 

I don't think they even forgot,they simply can't.Making good music is infinitely harder than inventing good looks.

Sign in to follow this