Sign in to follow this  
Cantavanda

Looking for AFTER IMAGE and AMADEUS (mainly Kasumi / 霞)

Hello there!

I'm mainly looking to buy the Kasumi / 霞 demo tape by AFTER IMAGE to complete my audio collection by them.

Any flyers or photosets would be appreciated too. I already have a signed mini-album.

I'm missing three of the many VHS tapes too, AFTER IMAGE Vol. 3, Vol. 3.5, and BLACK CRYSTAL TOUR II 震災援助無料配布ビデオ (Shinsai Enjo Muryou Haifu VIDEO).

Three of the members of AFTER IMAGE would later form "AMADEUS", and I own every video and audio release, two photosets, flyers, a poster, and multiple signatures of AMADEUS, but I'm only missing the fanclub CD release 冷えた心に闘争を (Hieta kokoro ni tousou wo). I already own the cassette version. Maybe there's flyers or photosets out there I don't know of and am missing.

They're one of my favourite bands of all time, so I'd be willing to pay high sums of money to get the missing releases.

Kasumi and one of the VHS tapes was sold on this forum before, but the contact information of the buyer was lost, so I'm hoping the buyer might see this thread. https://www.monochrome-heaven.com/topic/40925-selling-after-imageamadeusbrain-hackerart-cubeothers )

Thank you to anyone who can help me complete the collection! 

Edited by Cantavanda

2 hours ago, gintongles said:

I think I've seen some AFTER IMAGE VHS at Pure Sound in Osaka, next time I visit I can take a look for you! I can't guarantee anything though. 

OMG that's crazy! Thank you so much. When would that be? I'll contact you then to arrange paying and so on.

On 1/27/2019 at 10:41 PM, Cantavanda said:

OMG that's crazy! Thank you so much. When would that be? I'll contact you then to arrange paying and so on.

Sorry for the late response! I'll probably be going up to Osaka this Saturday, if I see anything I can get it for you!

On 2/8/2019 at 1:09 AM, gintongles said:

Sorry for the late response! I'll probably be going up to Osaka this Saturday, if I see anything I can get it for you!

Greatt!! Thanks. If there's nothing, can you ask them if they have these releases somewhere? I'll pay you in JPY the next day. Or if you show me pics of the shop/items you can wait before buying them, I'll pay and then you buy. Don't wanna give tons of money to a random stranger before knowing lol.

38 minutes ago, Cantavanda said:

Greatt!! Thanks. If there's nothing, can you ask them if they have these releases somewhere? I'll pay you in JPY the next day. Or if you show me pics of the shop/items you can wait before buying them, I'll pay and then you buy. Don't wanna give tons of money to a random stranger before knowing lol.

I went, but there wasn't any After Image VHS tapes or casettes. I'm sorry ☹️ If there's anything else you're looking for I'd be happy to help, though!

Sign in to follow this