Alkaloid

new band "ロゼ (Roze)" has formed

new band "ロゼ (Roze)" will commence formal activities at 2019/4/21 at Shinjuku Ruido K4, at which their single "ハウル (Howl)" will be released.

Vo.芽來 (Meiku) (ex-Qualius-クオリアス- (Atsuya))

Gu.羽澪 (Umi) (ex-Gizell (涙/Rui)-->Cannibal (遥斗/Haruto)-->Aloud (Hinata)-->遥かな空 (Haruka na Sora) (ひなたはると/Hinata Haruto))

Gu.零凪 (Rena) (ex-Distsperl (愛叶/Manato))

Ba.Linz (ex-NeruNeru-->UnizoNoaH, De:VI6)

Dr.いく (Iku)

https://twitter.com/rz_happiness

Dx6jp9GUcAADml7?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by Alkaloid

Wow. It takes a certain level of perversity to have four members playing actual instruments in your band and then release something where you can literally only hear the vocalist, a teeny tiny quiet guitar solo and a massive wall-of-compression electro-schlock.

i was into that cyber oshare sound when i was like 15, so i can't hate this, but this sounds so over the top with all the synth sounds and autotune...

1 minute ago, suji said:

The cute smiley guy is back! ^^

This sounds pretty good, but the vocalist needs some work and I get Jigsaw's point: what's the point of having an actual band when your music is gonna comprise of a shitload of electrosynths??? xD

With a name like that, I was thinking of some cheesy Versailles ripoff, but I was let down ;w;

this is so not versailles hahahaha

1 hour ago, yomii said:

this is so not versailles hahahaha

I meant that was my initial thought looking at the name before I opened the topic, smartass

There's only one ロゼ I know, and that's the koteosa kei band with ex.Kewpie members. 

Also Meiku sounds awfully familiar, like the singer from Anzel☆Stripper【AKR】 they kinda have the same facial structure too.

Edited by マジゲイ誤算

10 hours ago, The Piass said:

Dx2H9loU0AAPinY.jpg

k that pic is hella cute tho

also the song isn't THAT bad...so much hate for anything new

Edited by Paraph

On 1/26/2019 at 4:18 PM, マジゲイ誤算 said:

There's only one ロゼ I know, and that's the koteosa kei band with ex.Kewpie members. 

Also Meiku sounds awfully familiar, like the singer from Anzel☆Stripper【AKR】 they kinda have the same facial structure too.

I need this song!

On 3/10/2019 at 2:36 AM, Paraph said:

the jacket artwork has been released for ハウル. The illustrations are really cute and the artists twitter is here: https://twitter.com/imoutoga_bangya?lang=en

D1I1qz1VAAAONaj.jpg:large

The song was eh but this album art is 👌. I love it when VK artists incorporate chibi/anime into their album artwork/merchandise, almost as much as I love colour-coded band members.

This song is just as much of a mess as the last one, maybe more. I kind of love it. That said, I really don't see the point of a 5 member band when 4 of the members are almost inaudible. If the instruments were more balanced with the synths I think they'd actually be really good.