The Piass

ラッコ(Lack-co) will go on hiatus ! + final album 『離脱る』

2 hours ago, Disposable said:

Often I feel like I was the only fan of this band on this board. Lots of promise sadly unfulfilled 

I know you must have seen me around, I know there were once more of us but I too felt the same lol :(

15 hours ago, chemicalpictures said:

I think that was the general consensus here? Shit tons of potential, less than favorable delivery...

I do enjoy a song here and there tho, tenten will always be a favorite

To me it seemed like people were disappointed right out the gate when it didn't sound like MBHI and then that those that found the first PV acceptable were deterred away in short order once it turned out they weren't going to be heavy for sure. I liked their style and I wish they could've kept doing more or less what they did. 

On 6/3/2019 at 5:37 PM, Himeaimichu said:

Tenten should honestly start a solo project since the dude can't keep a fucking band lmao. 

I guess even then he'd go on hiatus at some point and start another project lol 

On 6/3/2019 at 3:36 PM, Disposable said:

I liked their style and I wish they could've kept doing more or less what they did. 

hope we will get some of this when he comes back

I heard from some sources that he was thinking about some kind of re:mbhi revival... 

But first a break, looking for members for his new Project...

I'll follow Tenten to the edge of the Earth. He's my favorite. I just like going along for the ride. If anything, he has a great discography of banger songs. Honestly, I don't even care about the other members. I'm there for Tenten.

If it isn't a hanamuke, chemical pictures, kurt, kiss my way, or MBHI(please god not RE:MBHI) then I'm kinda not interested unless it's good. Also Maguro from Lack.co was actually pretty good.