Sign in to follow this  
juuichi

:)))))

finally decided to make an account after lurking the past couple of months!   recently starting to get back into vkei after a 10yr + hiatus.  my favorite bands were mucc, dir en grey, merry, girugamesh, and probably more that I can't recall.  although mucc was the band that made the biggest impact on me, I haven't been able to enjoy any of their releases from over the past 10 years lol.   oh well, I still have hope.   since updating myself with the current scene, so far I am super impressed with dimlim and kizu. 

looking forward to discover new music and possibly go to lives with others living here in Tokyo (y)

Edited by juuichi

Welcome to Monochrome Heaven!! Glad to have you back in the wacky world of visual kei~ I also REALLY love Merry so hopefully we can be hitsuji besties xD :3

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me, or any other staff with blue/red/green names. Hope you enjoy it here! ♥

Welcome, welcome! Yay for Merry and (old) Mucc! :D Hope you'll find some cool new bands too, tho it can be a lot of browsing through terrible stuff, lol.

5 hours ago, suji said:

Welcome to Monochrome Heaven!! Glad to have you back in the wacky world of visual kei~ I also REALLY love Merry so hopefully we can be hitsuji besties xD :3

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me, or any other staff with blue/red/green names. Hope you enjoy it here! ♥

thank you!!

2 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Welcome, welcome! Yay for Merry and (old) Mucc! :D Hope you'll find some cool new bands too, tho it can be a lot of browsing through terrible stuff, lol.

haha sounds like the visual kei scene hasn't changed too much

Welcome back into the wonderful world! Also, I hope you Feel Fantastic 😅

10 hours ago, Katt said:

Welcome back into the wonderful world! Also, I hope you Feel Fantastic 😅

9 hours ago, Cantavanda said:

I love the video of your profile picture

hey hey heyy

9 hours ago, yomii said:

10 year hiatus sounds impressive...how come you're back in the game?~

was feeling nostalgic and became curious to see how dir en grey was doing, listened to arche and was blown away with how much they'd improved.  listened to dum Spiro spero and uroboros, and fell in love all over again.  I live in Tokyo and rarely see vk fashion so I'm really surprised to see that the scene isn't completely dead!

@juuichi arche is great! welcome back to the vkei mess haha
dimlim and kizu really seem to be the strongest newbies at the moment! i'm back from hiatus too, so i kinda feel you - it's nice to see that vkei still has something good up its sleeve~ 

Sign in to follow this