Sign in to follow this  
suji

new PUNCH RECORDS band "IIIRD" has formed

new PUNCH RECORDS band "IIIRD" (Third) has formed and they will appear at Cure World Visual Festival 2019 at 新木場STUDIO COAST on April 28. They are described as "passionate, depressive metal", so they better be good. 🙏

More info will be revealed on February 2...

OHP

20190125_3rd.jpg

[THEORY]

So this just hit me...

KRAD's last live is on February 1....more details on IIIRD will be lifted the next day...

Who thinks this is just KRAD rebranding themselves?

2 minutes ago, suji said:

[THEORY]

So this just hit me...

KRAD's last live is on February 1....more details on IIIRD will be lifted the next day...

Who thinks this is just KRAD rebranding themselves?

Considering KRAD was just rebranded SHEDIA, wouldn't surprise me lol. I would love absolutely love if that were the case though. KRAD are great.

7 hours ago, Alkaloid said:

Considering KRAD was just rebranded SHEDIA, wouldn't surprise me lol. I would love absolutely love if that were the case though. KRAD are great.

rebranding SHEDIA?

to be fair, the design looks somewhat "kradish" if I may say so :tw_joy: also if I remember correctly all the members mentioned something about "from 2nd february on..." maybe I was just dreaming or interpreting too much but I would love to see them together once more,they are just a wonderful combo.
Also  when shedia "disbanded" we already had this mysterious new band "krad" announced(like I said if I remember correctly)

edit: ONE MORE THING.Krad is also from the same lable so it can certainly be that IIIRD consists of ex-krad members.
Additionally interpreting the III as a symbol for them sticking together as a 3rd try/band or its just wordplay cause you would pronounce IIIRD third if I am not horribly wrong here

Edited by Xerath

4 hours ago, Xerath said:

to be fair, the design looks somewhat "kradish" if I may say so :tw_joy: also if I remember correctly all the members mentioned something about "from 2nd february on..." maybe I was just dreaming or interpreting too much but I would love to see them together once more,they are just a wonderful combo.
Also  when shedia "disbanded" we already had this mysterious new band "krad" announced(like I said if I remember correctly)

edit: ONE MORE THING.Krad is also from the same lable so it can certainly be that IIIRD consists of ex-krad members.
Additionally interpreting the III as a symbol for them sticking together as a 3rd try/band or its just wordplay cause you would pronounce IIIRD third if I am not horribly wrong here

Yup you cracked the code

They will perform at PUNCH RECORDS 1st anniversary event on April 9 at Fukuoka graf...wonder if this was the announcement? Strange that their HP still shows the same image and that all vk platforms were quiet about this.

I'm thinking it was probably a tentative name...I don't understand the delay in releasing info when they said they would, plus they're not gonna do anything till April.

Sign in to follow this