Daddyroma

What newer VK band interests you?

SARRMATH

i.D.A

NETH PRIERE CAIN

VARIE (brand new, hope they gonna pour out something good)

However, I must say, I don't really have listen to other new bands...

But Kizu is also alright.. just don't follow them. 

People have already mentioned these bands, but interested in Verxina, Kizu, and DIMLIM. Looking forward in seeing how all these young bands develop their music. I was also just listening to GRIMOIRE’s newest mini-album (had not listened to their previous releases before), and I’m digging the cutesy, storybook-like sound. Their cover art album is beautiful and perfectly fits their theme. Definitely going to keep my eye on them as well now. 

I’m also looking forward to Khryst and the Thirteen, so I’ll be waiting to hear their future releases. (I’m biased since it has members from hiatus/disbanded bands that I like, lol.)

10 minutes ago, monkeybanana4 said:

People have already mentioned these bands, but interested in Verxina, Kizu, and DIMLIM. Looking forward in seeing how all these young bands develop their music. I was also just listening to GRIMOIRE’s newest mini-album (had not listened to their previous releases before), and I’m digging the cutesy, storybook-like sound. Their cover art album is beautiful and perfectly fits their theme. Definitely going to keep my eye on them as well now. 

I’m also looking forward to Khryst and the Thirteen, so I’ll be waiting to hear their future releases. (I’m biased since it has members from hiatus/disbanded bands that I like, lol.)

I have only heard one song by the Thirteen but I thought it was really good, dimlim, kizu, and grimoire are really good although i really only follow kizu because I like most of their music, where as the other 2 i only listen to a few songs. Another good new group to me is gozenreiji, they only have one song out but theyre pretty good 

I am interessing for mamireta ( they're fun And I like certains song ) and Zero[Hz] ( beaucause I love their music, the voice of ROY and generic sounds). I am not search the originality, but their fun or emotions or for to daydream.

I attend their new releases (>.<").

And maybe HOWL , because their music seem oshare kei.

Virge is obviously my favorite but DIMLIM and Kizu are super awesome too, I've loved pretty much everything they've put out so far. I've also recently gotten pretty interested in Sarigia and Verxina, I think they have some good potential.

Well, if you want a different sound, you can check out Leetspeak. 

I do not stan them, but they manage to get people into a party atmosphere live. They are very atypical and I would recommend to catch them at a festival for having a good time.

Otherwise I agree on Grimoire being very cool! 

Such a shame that Tokinokito has disbanded, I really liked their songs as they contained a variety of cool elements. :)

Pretty much just Dimlim at this point. And to me they’re new because I only like the post-Issei stuff. 

I liked Xaa-Xaa, but I lost interest quickly. Kind of got numb to all the stuff they were putting out. 

I heard one Develop One’s Faculties album and liked it a lot. I should probably give them more of a listen. 

8 hours ago, Masato said:

Well, if you want a different sound, you can check out Leetspeak. 

I do not stan them, but they manage to get people into a party atmosphere live. They are very atypical and I would recommend to catch them at a festival for having a good time.

Otherwise I agree on Grimoire being very cool! 

Such a shame that Tokinokito has disbanded, I really liked their songs as they contained a variety of cool elements. :)

I like a few leetspeak monster songs, I think they have some cool music 😊 

6 hours ago, Saishu said:

Pretty much just Dimlim at this point. And to me they’re new because I only like the post-Issei stuff. 

I liked Xaa-Xaa, but I lost interest quickly. Kind of got numb to all the stuff they were putting out. 

I heard one Develop One’s Faculties album and liked it a lot. I should probably give them more of a listen. 

Yeah I view dimlim as a new band, I really like vanitas, thats my favorite song currently. I like xaa xaa but their best song to me will always be yuki tokei their other stuff is decent like I dont hate it. 

Lots of good recommendations listed. Of the bands already covered I'm personally watching and invested in Kizu, Mathilda, DIMLIM, GRIMOIRE, Verxina, Mamireta and Asty.

フシアナ is a new band I'm paying attention to that I see a lot of potential in and hasn't gotten a lot of attention. They aren't doing anything new or complicated and just like Asty their vocalist has some obnoxious moments, but overall their first mini and previous output as ハクビシン showcase a well executed throwback to mid-late 2000s kote-osa that's been missing from the scene for awhile now. If anyone is digging Mathilda's music and can make some allowances for vocal performance then I highly recommend checking them out if you haven't already.

Edited by PIZAZ
grammar

On 1/23/2019 at 10:19 PM, karai · ebi said:

Not much for me...but I only get into really specific sounds. ザアザア isn't that new but I have loved all their recent releases, キズ and DIMLIM too, like most have mentioned. And まみれた god willing they keep delivering new workout tunes.

Gonna probably go through this thread though and check the bands I haven't listened to.

Well, finally had time to go through all others... Seems I only really like 2 that are not actually new. Keel and Kalavinka, thanks @Tokage
I am also interested where the new band ロマン急行 that Izumi is in will go, but I was not blown away by the new song. Also even though I poked fun at NAZARE and didn't expect anything I'm actually digging their tracks, especially for running.

Edited by karai · ebi

Kizu and Virge seems to be wassup atm

I've also been recommended DIMLIM by ppl whose music taste I trust, but haven't gotten around to listening to them yet.

Right now from the new VK bands, I am very interested in RAZOR right now, I love their sound and almost everything that they have released so far has been very nice to me, I like The Thirteen too, and I'm super excited about the Alice in Menswear project.  I will check out some of the new bands mentioned hear that I haven't listened to yet. ^_^