Kiryu999

the GazettE WORLD TOUR 19 THE NINTH PHASE #04 -99.999-

I attended, it was pretty fun and I was shocked by the amount of people who came out. I don't think the set list was amazing but I made the most of it.  There were a few surprises and the energy was good. But I feel like the members are maybe used to stadium performances as I didn't see too much meaningful interactions with the crowd. 

I have mixed feelings about the live.

Fucking VIP/Regular lines were LONG ASF for sure, and the fucking drama between the heresy fanclub and early VIP attendees was one to remember. Staff were aggravated for sure.

The live tuning was definitely off as Reita's bass was overwhelming the others, and it didn't get any better until the techs came out before the encore to fix the issues. Not the end of the world but noticeable.

Was a shame we didn't get "UNFINISHED" cuz I was really looking forward to that.

Loved the show in new york. It was so good. My fav was surprisingly cockroach. The energy in this particular live pretty good. There was a lot of people who traveled quite a distance to see them at this venue in which i was surprised about. Shout out to anyone who was there. :rawk:

As a side note this live actually made me get into The ninth album just a bit more. There were some songs in the album i was like meh to but hearing them live for the first time it changed my mind.

On 5/7/2019 at 3:56 AM, TheZigzagoon said:

New York Setlist:

Falling

NINTH ODD SMELL

GUSH

Vortex

Venomous Spider's Web

THE MORTAL

SONO KOE WA MOROKU

DOGMA

THE SUICIDE CIRCUS

INCUBUS

UGLY

ABHOR GOD

Filth in the Beauty

Encore:

INSIDE BEAST

COCKROACH

TOMORROW NEVER DIES

I had surgery on my knee so I had to give away my ticket...looking at this setlist though to me...I'm ok with missing out. I would have had fun definitely, but there are only like 6 songs from that setlist that I'm would really be stoked at seeing. 

Toronto setlist 

Falling

NINTH ODD SMELL

GUSH

Vortex

URAGIRU BERO

SONO KOE WA MOROKU

BABYLON'S TABOO

UNDYING

Agony

UGLY

ABHOR GOD

Filth in the Beauty

UNFINISHED

Encore:

INSIDE BEAST

Headache Man

Tomorrow Never Dies

Agony was a definite highlight for me since I played STACKED RUBBISH to death in my jr college days. URAGIRU BERO was a NINTH fav so happy i could hear it live. venue was more empty in the back than i anticipated, tho. also, moar DIM. but was fantastic~

uruha is majestic

Edited by Paraph

Setlists are boring and predictable so far. I only like 2/3 songs. The merch is even worse. Did they even sell posters?

On 5/14/2019 at 12:38 PM, vkei said:

The merch is even worse. Did they even sell posters?

Anyone got photos of the merch? May get a shirt or something if there are any decent designs. But yeah, I got my ticket for London, seen a few of you dudes are going, so maybe we can get something together.

Quite late, but this was the setlist for 18th June, 2019 in Backstage Werk, Munich

Falling

NINTH ODD SMELL

GUSH

Vortex

The Suicide Circus

THE MORTAL

SONO KOE WA MOROKU

DOGMA

UNDYING

TWO OF A KIND

UGLY

ABHOR GOD

Filth in the Beauty

Encore:

INSIDE BEAST

Hyena

Tomorrow Never Dies

Probably the best one, so far... :D (all thanks to Undying)

19 minutes ago, platy said:

I can't believe you got hyena!!!! 

😭

Seriously. I don't hate that we got cockroach but Hyena would have been waaaaaay better for the sake of nostalgia.

2 minutes ago, YuyoDrift said:

Seriously. I don't hate that we got cockroach but Hyena would have been waaaaaay better for the sake of nostalgia.

Ahh it should've been both. Replace Tomorrow Never Dies and be done with it. Hyena hypes me up like few other songs do, it would've been sick. 

1 hour ago, platy said:

Ahh it should've been both. Replace Tomorrow Never Dies and be done with it. Hyena hypes me up like few other songs do, it would've been sick. 

Right.

I'm still upset we didn't hear UNFINISHED though.

Would have made more sense to replace Tomorrow Never Dies with it since UNFINISHED is on the album they're touring for lol.

If I can hear "Nausea & Shudder", "Baretta", or "Taion" live just once I can die happy. Maybe "Shadow VI II I" too.

I'm definitely with you on Baretta, but that feels like a pipe dream.

The only thing I'd change is to end the set with UNFINISHED

(my friends heard them play Hyena during soundcheck, so we already knew, they'd put it in :D )

I’m late on posting about this, but I went to the show in London! It was really good and the setlist was amazing (shoutout to INCUBUS appearing on there along with Cockroach!) My only issue was that I found Ruki was kinda hard to hear, I felt the instruments kinda drowned him out, and he was easier to hear when he was singing higher notes (all my opinion btw) 

Oh, and getting squirted by Ruki’s water and seeing his water bottle fly over my head was quite the highlight! XD 

On 6/21/2019 at 11:48 PM, YuyoDrift said:

If I can hear "Nausea & Shudder", "Baretta", or "Taion" live just once I can die happy.

Oh that were great. I've seen Taion live back in the days but I'd be really curious on the Japanese version live.

Having been to both Cologne and Munich I loved the live in Cologne already a lot but Munich topped this even though it was hotter than the venue in Cologne already had been.