Kiryu999

the GazettE WORLD TOUR 19 THE NINTH PHASE #04 -99.999-

The setlist is pretty basic but I wasn't expecting anything crazy and unexpected from them. They'll probably change a few songs between the gigs, I hope they add Uragiru Bero, Cockroach or THE SUICIDE CIRCUS

Edited by Kiryu999

people who waited for a more exciting setlist obviously don't know this band at all. the encore and vortex probably stand to change, but cockroach is the best anyone can hope for 

1 hour ago, Kiryu999 said:

The setlist is pretty basic but I wasn't expecting anything crazy and unexpected from them. They'll probably change a few songs between the gigs, I hope they add Uragiru Bero, Cockroach or THE SUICIDE CIRCUS

They did play cockroach I wrote Headache man by mistake. Should be good now :)

3 hours ago, Disposable said:

Unfortunately this is the one song they will not change for sure

why would they choose this as a staple song for every gig. Out of the entirety of their discography...ugh.

That setlist is miserably but toronto ticks are on discount rn (lolol) so I might just go for shits

Here's to hoping they play utsusemi and uragiru bero, happy they played two of a kind and unfinished though. The rest is zzzz or stuff they played on the dogma leg

What can someone that actually were there say about this?

To my surprise and sadness, I find the performance very, like VERY boring. The stage is nearly deserted, just their logo flag and no even a minimum light play, everyone looks like wandering on their own, Aoi looks really disconnected of what is happening around him, and the setlist has the same hit songs that I got tired of listening to...

I was planning to buy tickets for me and my band buddies, to finally convince them to use some make-up lol. I haven't bought them yet. Do you think it'll be worth doing it?

Edited by saiko

5 hours ago, saiko said:

To my surprise and sadness, I find the performance very, like VERY boring. The stage is nearly deserted, just their logo flag and no even a minimum light play, everyone looks like wandering on their own, Aoi looks really disconnected of what is happening around him, and the setlist has the same hit songs that I got tired of listening to...

I was planning to buy tickets for me and my band buddies, to finally convince them to use some make-up lol. I haven't bought them yet. Do you think it'll be worth doing it?

Watching a performance from someone who recorded it with a phone and actually being there and living the show is very different, also it was just the beginning.

Sometimes it takes some time for the band and the audience to warm up, I've seen them live and it was one of my favorite concert ever, although I found the members not very close to the audience compared to their shows in Japan, they just do their thing and leave.

It'll be worth going if you really like the band and their music or if you like to headbang and jump around a lot cause they play their more heavy stuff during the world tour. 

That was my two cents, hope it helps !

8 hours ago, saiko said:

When I saw them last during the previous world tour I thought they were really boring and only by the end I was just about drunk enough to have some fun with them. Surprisingly so, since I'm a huge fan and extremely partial to most of their stuff, and back in 2013 I saw two shows and enjoyed both.  I think in general they've been getting more phlegmatic live and looking old and fat. 

Looking at the setlist and not terribly exciting but I'm happy to see Filth in the Beauty, The Mortal, and Unfinished. I'll be going to tomorrow's concert in NYC, never seem them live before so I'm still jazzed about that.

On 5/1/2019 at 3:20 AM, yomii said:

their merch is SO cool but i wish they chose another song title to write on the t-shirts lol

Had a good laugh when I saw that shirt.

For those who care, here’s the Dallas setlist

Falling

NINTH ODD SMELL

GUSH

Vortex

Gabriel on the Gallows

THE MORTAL

SONO KOE WA MOROKU

DOGMA

INCUBUS

UGLY

ABHOR GOD

Filth in the Beauty

UNFINISHED

Encore:

BLEMISH

Hyena

Tomorrow Never Dies

Kind of boring, Hyena is exciting though! Hoping they play Uragiri bero or Utsusemi in London

On 5/1/2019 at 10:32 AM, -NOVA- said:

DgHGq3T.jpg

Merch in LA

edit: some designs and bears sold out so this isn't everything. 

Can't find any mention of this merch on the official website; does anyone his clearer photos of the shirt with the album cover? It looks good and I'm thinking of getting a friend to buy for me during the Asia tour! 

35 minutes ago, sads123 said:

Can't find any mention of this merch on the official website; does anyone his clearer photos of the shirt with the album cover? It looks good and I'm thinking of getting a friend to buy for me during the Asia tour! 

57506263_425022048059918_105463240567705

I purchased the album art shirt... i can confirm that the colors are darker than they appear on the images

Edited by -NOVA-

18 hours ago, -NOVA- said:

57506263_425022048059918_105463240567705

I purchased the album art shirt... i can confirm that the colors are darker than they appear on the images

Thanks! The front seems abit bare but the back makes up for it!

New York Setlist:

Falling

NINTH ODD SMELL

GUSH

Vortex

Venomous Spider's Web

THE MORTAL

SONO KOE WA MOROKU

DOGMA

THE SUICIDE CIRCUS

INCUBUS

UGLY