Kiryu999

the GazettE WORLD TOUR 19 THE NINTH PHASE #04 -99.999-

2 hours ago, TheZigzagoon said:

It’d be great! I’m not from London, I live in Leeds which is way north of London and I’ve never actually been down south, so I’m a bit nervous XD 

It's quite a long way down lol If you need any help hit me up 💯

On 1/23/2019 at 11:26 PM, AwesomeNyappy said:

Ah yes. Germany is usually very expensive, but I guess there is not much difference to France, so thanks for your insight ;)

The tickets for the Köln (Germany) concert cost €45 + €5 shipping costs. 

Last time they played in Köln (2016) the tickets were much more expensive! 

On my old ticket from Köln (2016) it says that the price was €66,55 + €5 shipping costs.

I had a standard ticket. Not sure how much the VIP tickets were back then.

Can someone PLEASE explain to me why people buy VIP/Meet & Greet tickets to their (European)  concerts?

Last time they didn't sign any autographs, nor did they take photos with fans that paid for the VIP/Meet & Greet tickets.

They were also not allowed to take photos of the members during the Meet & Greet.

They were only allowed to give them a handshake and say "HI".
The entire experience lasted less then a minute from what I know.

There was also a lot of drama with the early merchandise/entrace time.

4 hours ago, vkei said:

Can someone PLEASE explain to me why people buy VIP/Meet & Greet tickets to their (European)  concerts?

I don't understand either. Last time I bought a vip ticket for a vk gig, all the fans were in the same room in a circle around the band. There was a short time to ask questions, then everyone queued to give their gifts to the band. Awkward af and not worth paying more than £10 for tbh.

I've got my ticket for LA and I'm most likely going alone! I'm not close to anyone still interested in the scene lol, it would be nice to do a meet up for LA peeps! But even if that doesn't happen I'll going to make a conscious effort to socialize.

On 1/27/2019 at 11:46 PM, platy said:

I don't understand either. Last time I bought a vip ticket for a vk gig, all the fans were in the same room in a circle around the band. There was a short time to ask questions, then everyone queued to give their gifts to the band. Awkward af and not worth paying more than £10 for tbh.

That sounds very cringeworthy. What band was it? lol

On 1/28/2019 at 1:56 AM, TheZigzagoon said:

What is everyone hoping to hear them play on this tour? If we get ‘$ocial Riot Machine$’ I’ll be super happy! 

Me too! I highly doubt they would play that song though.
I'm afraid they'll do the exact same thing the did last time they came to Europe; force/play their newest songs onto us and only play 3 old songs. ☹️
I really hope I'm wrong about this.

I would love to hear Cassis, Toguro, Reila, Anti Pop, Calm Envy or Miseinen live.  Sadly I don't see this happening.

3 hours ago, vkei said:

Me too! I highly doubt they would play that song though.
I'm afraid they'll do the exact same thing the did last time they came to Europe; force/play their newest songs onto us and only play 3 old songs. ☹️
I really hope I'm wrong about this.

I would love to hear Cassis, Toguro, Reila, Anti Pop, Calm Envy or Miseinen live.  Sadly I don't see this happening.

This is so true unfortunately, I’m going we at least get Linda as the final song and not that emo bullshit that is tomorrow never dies 

34 minutes ago, TheZigzagoon said:

This is so true unfortunately, I’m going we at least get Linda as the final song and not that emo bullshit that is tomorrow never dies 

No chance in hell. Chizuru from the last tour proves that one surprise is possible, but other than that except nothing more exciting than cockroach 

48 minutes ago, Disposable said:

No chance in hell. Chizuru from the last tour proves that one surprise is possible, but other than that except nothing more exciting than cockroach 

Ughhh, Chizuru isn’t that great of a song imo, I find it a bit boring and I skip it on Stacked Rubbish each time, I’d rather they surprised us with something energetic than a ballad 

16 hours ago, Disposable said:

Chizuru was the main reason I went to their concert in Köln last time! lol

I got excited when they announced their Dogmatic World Tour but was SO disappointed to see their setlists in South America. When I noticed that they had played Chizuru I was really hoping they'd play that song during their Köln concert and luckily they did. It was easily the highlight of that concert.

I won't be surprised if they play Suicide Circus again. Not sure why it's such a popular song during European lives. 

Edited by vkei

Well, TOMORROW NEVER DIES is pretty much confirmed at this point, it's the final song to every date of the tour so far.

I'm not dreaming, I know all the songs we REALLY want won't be on the setlist, but I still have some hope for INSIDE BEAST and HEADACHE MAN (I know they played the latter at some dates in 2016, but not mine)

Edited by Mr.0

Last time in San Francisco the only old songs they played were staples; headache man, derangement, filth in beauty, leech, tomorrow never dies. I’m praying for Taion, bathroom, Cassie, reila, toguro, or dimscene. I doubt they’ll play any of these, maybe 1 if we aren’t lucky. It’s gonna be 5 or 6 normal songs off Ninth, 1 of the slower songs, then dogma and rage and some staples probably. Waiting for them to end with Tomorrow never dies. :’(

Edited by Floogurt

Does anyone know why they rarely play their old songs? I'm talking about all songs before their label change in 2010.
Those songs are easily the best songs they've created.

Can't they play them anymore or are they just tired of playing those songs?

Edited by vkei

They're touring with Ninth fresh under their belts, if /when we get anything extravagant should be considered a rare treat. But expecting them to come to the states ready to play classics is kinda unreasonable...?

I feel like there's an inital hard-on for setlists especially since its so easy for us to share em. It doesn't really matter once the show starts and you get sucked into the overall experience, imo. 

They lost a lot of fans didn't they? There are still tickets for sale! 

I think with previous tours they sold out super fast 

3 hours ago, Masato said:

They lost a lot of fans didn't they? There are still tickets for sale! 

I think with previous tours they sold out super fast 

No. First tour had some dates sell out, but they also had fewer stops ( and the show they had in like Toulouse was not even close to sellout.) Last time even Helsinki had tickets the day of the concerts and off the top of my head I remember no dates that sold out, but they don't perform at small venues either.