suji

魅裟 (MISSA) has joined Starwave Records

魅裟 (MISSA) (Makoto (Insanity Injection) solo project) has joined Starwave Records and they will hold their first live under the label on March 18 at 恵比寿club aim.

They will also (re)release their mini-album "七つの大罪" on April 3 and a digital self-cover mini-album "a rotten apple spoils the barrel" on May 3.

The full MV for "Beelzebub" will be released on March 3

DxmDipPUwAAoAJb.jpg

DxpR_gmU0AIrE53.jpg

DxpR_iGV4AEPOfJ.jpg

🤔

Does this mean Insanity Injection is likely to join St*rw*ve next? Are they playing with glamscure for #drama? 

I guess Nanatsu no Taizai was never actually physically printed, so that kind of makes sense....to rerelease it...(?)

Member of mv is :

Voice.魔琴@makotonotabi 
Guitar.ユダ@juda_schwarz 
Bass.Ray @dchildren_ray 
Drums.Tatsuya @ktc_dr_tatsuya_ 

Edited by mikarudio

Just now, mikarudio said:

Support member

Member is‥

Voice.魔琴@makotonotabi 
Guitar.ユダ@juda_schwarz 
Bass.Ray @dchildren_ray 
Drums.Tatsuya @ktc_dr_tatsuya_ 

ユダ (Juda) (ex-SOLEIL-->Durandal-->シュヴァルツカイン (SchwarzKain))

Ray (ex-Aliene Maφriage-->NEGA-->Dead Children)

Tatsuya (ex-COLD WOMAN-->KISS the CROWN)

2 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Are they playing with glamscure for #drama? 

Oh 💅👀👂

23 minutes ago, Alkaloid said:

Ray (ex-Aliene Maφriage-->NEGA-->Dead Children)

the man officially retired? 

Ray stated on his twitter that Makoto wanted to work with him, so that's why he's there. I think he's only there for the music video, not actually participating with Missa.

edit: yall literally disregarded this & are making it sound like he's actually with the band. if you don't believe me, he literally said he was there for the MV

I like the sorta chaotic atmosphere the preview is going for, but somehow the whole execution and production just sounds like ass...

Ray deserves better than this. :-( 

Edited by Jigsaw9

As it says in the video (the tiny print in the corner), Missa will also distribute a USB that contains a rerecording of their song, "Psycho池" to the first 33 attendees of their first live.

Never gave a chance to this band and honestly I like that.also,the guitar tone is very agressive,with good riffs,and this kind of shitty/chaotic production doesn't bother me,it's dirty and filthy,very cool.

Edited by Manji 卍

lmao bitch raided Airo's closet while underfall justice were on hiatus

apCAqgB.png

anyway I strongly hope she will replace starwave's mixing engineer, labaiser' album is another release on this shitty label that makes me physically exhausted just by listening to it once, and every UFJ release since joining kiwi farm sounded like pure shit too

18 hours ago, suji said:

They make their bands look and sound cheap, especially established bands who were once popular in the scene before signing with them. 

🧾🧾🧾

Edited by nekkichi

On 1/24/2019 at 7:53 AM, suji said:

They make their bands look and sound cheap, especially established bands who were once popular in the scene before signing with them. 

I agree a bit but not completely.. Misaruka and Synk;yet (especially this one) have had enough popularity after they join the label.

Spoiler

Misaruka in 2014 have filled Shibuya O-West (capacity of 600 people)

And in 2015  perform at Shinjuku Reny (Capacity of 800 people) 

After this performance their songs have lost interest, so they lost a lot of popularity and in 2018 they disband.

Spoiler

Synk;yet had more popularity than Misaruka, in 2015 they also performed in Shinjuku Reny 

And in 2016 they perform at Ebisu Liquidroom (capacity of 1000 people) 

But after their performance at this live the bassist Shiori has been absent for illness and have had difficulty in producing new music and increase their fame.. in 2017 Shiori returns but the guitarist Rino goes away from the band, they lost a lot of popularity until they decided to go on "hiatus".

This is to make you understand that Kiwamu spends a lot of money on the right bands to grow, also organizes  FREE oneman tours (for example the 47 dates of Mikansei Alice and Scarlet Valse)  and (always when he wants) organizes interesting live with other bands, but then it is true that it should be a little less stingy and engage a little more with ALL the bands.