Manji 卍

NAZARE

Mio will try to name you a "bad" name if you reply directly to his tweet.

And the deadline for this is until 23:59 on 7/24.(Of course the Japan time.)

So no matter you are just for fun, or you're a Mio's or Nazare's fan.

Don't miss it if you use Twitter!

Uta is looking for a friend to play Cyber Hunter with, I assume a requirement would be to be fluent in Japanese, not sure what kind of communication system the game has. It looks interesting, like a Mass Effect x Fortnite spawn.

Edited by secret_no_03

9 minutes ago, Fyrnia4Maya said:

Does anyone know where to find a CD rip or their live single jingai coda online? 

Nowhere, and those who have it aren't willing to share it. It'll be one of those things lost to history or some on the next album.

1 hour ago, secret_no_03 said:

Nowhere, and those who have it aren't willing to share it. It'll be one of those things lost to history or some on the next album.

Thanks for the info. I wish I could have gone to their live and listened to it

4 minutes ago, Fyrnia4Maya said:

Thanks for the info. I wish I could have gone to their live and listened to it

It's my understanding that it was given to people for a specific show, so there's no way to get it besides the auctions. On a side note, someone is selling it, 荊海 and 荊海-幸福盤- for like $130 lol

He also record the instrumental parts ?

Yes Undying is really good. I think his highs note are fine for me as long as he doesn't over use it. For the moment that's the case with Nazare. He should choose carefully the moment to put his crazy high notes

Edited by Kirito

On 7/30/2019 at 7:14 PM, platy said:

But without trying to reach those stupid highs he loses what makes him stand out as a vocalist

Sounding rather bad? :P 

The Undying cover is really good! I love the screams on it and for the first time I'm able to enjoy his clean voice lol. He's not a bad vocalist, I'd say he's better than Sho when he started out (sorry but I still can't really enjoy his vocals on the VARIOUS tracks at all :( ) but Sho simply took an absolutely monstrous improvement. I might be too hopeful but I still believe there's room for Mio to improve as a vocalist (or at least, he showed that he sounds much better in a lower range and he could stick to it until then.

On 7/28/2019 at 6:23 PM, Fyrnia4Maya said:

Does anyone know where to find a CD rip or their live single jingai coda online? 

It is possible to get hold of it as mentioned throughout some auction websites and second hand websites. It's actually available on closetchild right now but is extremely over-priced. But if one of you guys wants to snap it up and share it then I'm sure that will be very much appreciated by all. haha. I remember they did release one song from this single on LINE and it wasn't anything above what you'd expect from them so didn't inspire me to pay £50/£60 for a 3 song single. lol.

https://www.closetchild-cd.jp/product-list?keyword=NAZARE&Submit=検索

IDEAL is their best release so far, I don't know what y'all are on about. The most cohesive songs they've ever done and especially the 2nd track is spot on.

But hey, I enjoy Break It Down, so the fuck do I know.

I loved IDEAL too. I had a little mixed feelings after 荊海 BEYOND and was a little hesitant what this single would be like but I got very positively surprised by it in the end. These guys are really one of my favorite bands at the moment.

also, I'll hopefully be getting 荊海 CODA around next week or the week after that ^^ It was supposed to be here this week already buuuut it got a bit lost at one point... All this waiting and waiting is making me go crazy...

Do you know if Issei has chilled after DIMLIM? He seemed sorry in his departure of DIMLIM and apparently he is asking YouTube channels to remove their music instead of just striking down, I would like him to rethink his attitude

Just received my copy of 荊海 CODA today and I can say I was expecting a bit more from them. I was disappointed to hear less of Mio's vocals than usual in

駁-baku-, and the first half of the song was just background noise to me. Sense of distrust was a lot better with actually including some solid vocals, but the song itself didn't really click with me. And after all the waiting, the third track ended up just being an SE. Nonetheless, NAZARE is still one of my favorite bands atm and I didn't actually hate the single, but I wasn't blown away by it either.

I think all the hype created over hearing this release was mostly due to the fact it was so hard to even get imo. I really like the band and have to say after finally being able to give this single a listen that my favorite releases of their's still remain 荊海 BEYOND and IDEAL.

First listen opinions: "Baku" is kinda odd. It has the potential to be something absolutely sick but feels kinda unfinished and rushed, but I really like the emphasis on atmosphere. "Sense of Distrust" does the "heavy verses poppy chorus" thing pretty well I must say. I honestly consider that formula to be one of the worst things going on within the br00tal kei scene but the melody is very engaging, props to them for being able to get it right! Not anything to say on the SE track really. It's nice as far as SEs go, and while its addition already reeks of "we don't have anything else to put on the single", its placement as the last track feels really weird and it doesn't add absolutely anything to the single.

I kinda liked it more than Ideal tbh