Manji 卍

NAZARE

Serious question, as someone whose never had gauges or a bunch of piercings like these guys. Will the skin just go back to normal when they decide to get rid of them in 5-10 years or will Uta's face just be full of holes and Mio's ears be fucked for good? It's always interesting trying to figure out what these guys are thinking when they do these kinds of things, like did you really do it just to be different in VK or is this something you're legit into and if so, what inspired you to go to what could be considered an extreme degree.

42 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

Serious question, as someone whose never had gauges or a bunch of piercings like these guys. Will the skin just go back to normal when they decide to get rid of them in 5-10 years or will Uta's face just be full of holes and Mio's ears be fucked for good? It's always interesting trying to figure out what these guys are thinking when they do these kinds of things, like did you really do it just to be different in VK or is this something you're legit into and if so, what inspired you to go to what could be considered an extreme degree.

i dont think people do such things just to stand out in vk scene, there are plenty examples of looking stunning and different without body modifications of any kind done. plus it's difficult to get a normal job if you have piercings that are easily visible, tattoos are still not socially approved (remember nero case)

8 minutes ago, yomii said:

i dont think people do such things just to stand out in vk scene, there are plenty examples of looking stunning and different without body modifications of any kind done. plus it's difficult to get a normal job if you have piercings that are easily visible, tattoos are still not socially approved (remember nero case)

Well, I reminded of MIYAVI talking about how when he first got started he wanted to stand out so he got tattoos and piercings, so it's not that out of the realm of possibility.

2 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

I'm not sure about the face thing, ear lobe gauges are sewn in; here's a video explaining the process.

Sewn in?! 😲 Wait, I've seen pictures of Mio without his gauges in and they're just...different. I don't see how he could take them out if they're sewn in. 🤔

Just now, secret_no_03 said:

Sewn in?! 😲 Wait, I've seen pictures of Mio without his gauges in and they're just...different. I don't see how he could take them out if they're sewn in. 🤔

Oh, you mean sewn back to normal, okay. I didn't understand out of context. I see now.

3 hours ago, secret_no_03 said:

Well, I reminded of MIYAVI talking about how when he first got started he wanted to stand out so he got tattoos and piercings, so it's not that out of the realm of possibility.

well this is something people do when they generally want to stand out dont they? 

IDEAL fucking slaps, cohesive structure, amazing chorus, a fitting solo and especially the outro is goddamn nasty, just spot on. Plus  it's funny to see Mio straining to flex his abs for 4 minutes :D

And pierced holes can contract at least a little bit, without needing to get sewn up. Generally gauges under 1cm can regenerate to look "normal", again.

5 hours ago, secret_no_03 said:

On an additional note, Uta is easily my favorite bassist since Koichi.

btw i suddenly remembered that ive read on tanuki that gyas hate uta and say he cant play bass at all

i remember he mentioned that when he joined the band the music difficulty was above his level but like how can he play at lives at all if he's that bad as gyas say...

anyone saw nazare live?

also ideal slays, they just did it again. its a fucking miracle, they look and behave like this band is a joke, but they haven't disappointed me once since the very beginning. they do have awful songs lol, but i dont take them into account, its nothing in comparison with all the goodness 

42 minutes ago, yomii said:

btw i suddenly remembered that ive read on tanuki that gyas hate uta and say he cant play bass at all

i remember he mentioned that when he joined the band the music difficulty was above his level but like how can he play at lives at all if he's that bad as gyas say...

anyone saw nazare live?

also ideal slays, they just did it again. its a fucking miracle, they look and behave like this band is a joke, but they haven't disappointed me once since the very beginning. they do have awful songs lol, but i dont take them into account, its nothing in comparison with all the goodness 

This is about the only live footage that I can find.

23 hours ago, secret_no_03 said:

AK from lynch. used to have a lip piercing forever ago and you can still see the scar. I think Aoi's can be seen too, but I haven't paid attention.
Zyean from JLK had more piercing too and you can tell on untouched photos.

I mean, if it's a piercing or two it isn't very noticeable unless you are paying attention, but if half your face was covered by them then idk. Maybe it depends on how long you had the piercing for, since some take a long-ish time to fully heal.

On 6/1/2019 at 10:39 PM, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Anyone else catch "Sense of distrust" that was released on line? (Seems to be taken from the CODA single) Not sure what to make of the track to be honest, some cool riffs and moments in there but has that usual kind of "messy" sound that Nazare seem to be really great at with a very mediocre chorus. Not necessarily bad, just a bit weird. haha.

How did you get to listen to it? Can you get the singles songs on the line app? 

Finally got around to listening to荊海 BEYOND, and I have to say they've improved drastically since the last I heard them.

It's almost unbelievable that they pulled this off kind of improvement haha.

Can anyone who has listened to the latest single tell me if they're still working with this play style?

I'll have to keep my eye on NAZARE this year for sure.

2 hours ago, YuyoDrift said:

Finally got around to listening to荊海 BEYOND, and I have to say they've improved drastically since the last I heard them.

It's almost unbelievable that they pulled this off kind of improvement haha.

Can anyone who has listened to the latest single tell me if they're still working with this play style?

I'll have to keep my eye on NAZARE this year for sure.

You can listen to ideal (new single) on youtube

https://youtu.be/Vl4z4Yx2MRw

On 6/19/2019 at 11:52 AM, Fyrnia4Maya said:

How did you get to listen to it? Can you get the singles songs on the line app? 

Yeah, you just have to follow them on LINE. They usually post the videos for songs and stuff a little earlier on there before putting them on YouTube. + Be warned though, NAZARE update notifications are almost spam they pop up that often. haha

On 6/29/2019 at 5:14 PM, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Yeah, you just have to follow them on LINE. They usually post the videos for songs and stuff a little earlier on there before putting them on YouTube. + Be warned though, NAZARE update notifications are almost spam they pop up that often. haha

THANK YOU, I have been looking for jingai coda so much, you always help me find music 

NAZARE starts to distribute 8 songs from their first album "Jingai" as an album called "Jingai(Music selection Ver.)" on every music platforms.