Meto speaking + dating

meto had a live with yutori (pentagon) where he speaks 

plus there is talk about him dating a session guitarist named koyomi

Edited by Nya_sist

On 1/18/2019 at 10:29 PM, Nya_sist said:

meto had a live with yutori (pentagon) where he speaks 

plus there is talk about him dating a session guitarist named koyomi

Koyomi- who? O_O

Okay this rumor is spreading but I’ve yet to see anything that says this is anything but a joke lol. I mean all power to him either way, but I’ve seen nothing concrete beyond someone taking what was probably a several months old joke seriously all of a sudden.

7 hours ago, マジゲイ誤算 said:

Meto is gay? So all those tanuki sex threads about him are false? I felt lied to...(not really).

Psst. 

Bisexuals are real.

How did this rumour start anyway? Is there anything that indicates that they're dating or did they just smile at each once like friendly human beings often do? 

I finally give up on Meto, and now he's out here talking. A part of me still kinda wishes I could've seen him trying out vocalist, but I know it'd just hurt

i don't buy that he's really gay lmao

This is the Mejibray fandom we're talking about. The only useful thing that came out of this thread is Meto actually talking, which is important for some people. Other than that, this thread is completely pointless.

The first insta post with the three of them says that Meto, kyonosuke and koyomi have known each for one year and went on their occasional night out to eat. He says kyonosuke has become a cool guy without Meto realising. Regarding koyomi, Meto fell in love with his voice at first sight and hit on him. They all see themselves as really cool now. Also Meto refers to the two of them as brothers 🤔

The 2nd Instagram post says he went on a date with his boyfriend to Yokohama Bay. It was raining but he feels youthful and happy. Koyomi listens to all his problems, but he didn't go on the ferris wheel with Meto. 

Could be a joke to get the fangirls going or it could be true. I don't know of any vk dudes who are out and proud about their personal lives which is why this is seems sketchy, but power to him. 

On 1/27/2019 at 2:57 AM, Masato said:

I see them teaming up with SAN and Milk from BL Kingdom to come uo with a gay superband!

bl kingdom?  Baby Kingdom ?