monkeybanana4

まみれた (mamireta) first mini-album "weekly 絶倫マンション" (weekly zetsurin mansion) release

At least for me,after their compilation album they became one of the biggest deceptions in the current vk scene,cuz I really thought that they would be some nice fusion between kuroyuri to kage and Gossip,but now my expectations are very low.And his screams,God I hate them.

1 hour ago, Manji 卍 said:

At least for me,after their compilation album they became one of the biggest deceptions in the current vk scene,cuz I really thought that they would be some nice fusion between kuroyuri to kage and Gossip,but now my expectations are very low.And his screams,God I hate them.

This, 1000%.

They're so fun live (batsu is crazy), especially because of this type of songs they really do stand out at taiban (lives with multiple bands)

I can't get into their previous single, but if they're doing this random shit again, I'm good.

Low quality MV? Whatever!

Edited by xLIZ4

song lengths if anyone cares...

1 月曜日:朝勃ちの朝にー。 0:45

2 火曜日:ハミガキ 3:37

3 水曜日:Gepp 3:22

4 木曜日:もしもし 3:28

5 金曜日:足裏の天使 4:07

6 土曜日:桜フェラペチーノ 3:24

7 日曜日:ため息の夜にー。 2:41

That sounds like a "telephone version" of Ojamashimasu,but not as catchy,of course.I liked the tight and heavy production,it doesn't sound sloppy like the last tracks, something happened again. However,Batsu's screams ruined it,imo,he desperately needs a vocal coach to learn how to scream "properly" and extend his capacity,but the track is an improvement after all.

3 hours ago, Manji 卍 said:

That sounds like a "telephone version" of Ojamashimasu,but not as catchy,of course.I liked the tight and heavy production,it doesn't sound sloppy like the last tracks, something happened again. However,Batsu's screams ruined it,imo,he desperately needs a vocal coach to learn how to scream "properly" and extend his capacity,but the track is an improvement after all.

I definitely agree that Batsu's vocals would benefit from some tecnique, but I think that the fact that he isn't a "good" singer fits their style. They have this sort of punk, i-don't-give-a-f type of attitude and his vocal style embodies that. I usually prefer more technical singers for sure, but I really don't mind it for the type of band Mamireta is.

I dig the song, I think that calling it an "Ojamashimasu" with better production is the perfect description. Looking forward to hearing the rest of the album.

Edited by Nighttime Jae

Hot damn that was a nice listen. Just soak up that sweet shit-kei.

also drink every time someone mentions that this song isn't as good as ojamashimasu and/or butt hurt about this band.

Just let people enjoy things. It's okay.

44 minutes ago, Floogurt said:

Anyone know if these hoodies are for sale overseas they’re so cool?!

Nope, most vk bands and their labels dont ship overseas. You can try getting in contact with their label and maybe theyll make an exception (worked for me with starwave when I wanted some laveil mizeria merch)

9 hours ago, Nighttime Jae said:

I definitely agree that Batsu's vocals would benefit from some tecnique, but I think that the fact that he isn't a "good" singer fits their style. They have this sort of punk, i-don't-give-a-f type of attitude and his vocal style embodies that. I usually prefer more technical singers for sure, but I really don't mind it for the type of band Mamireta is.

Exactly what I was thinking👏

And I keep saying that it works live as well.  Probably the most fun band I've seen live so far, but that's also cuz Batsu is nuts lol

Okay fuck it I liked it as well. They're limited af so the way to make up for it is just by being crazy; batsu sounds fucked up, the arrangement is retarded and the riffs just eek out enough variety to bring things back to where they left off about an year ago.