monkeybanana4

まみれた (mamireta) first mini-album "weekly 絶倫マンション" (weekly zetsurin mansion) release

1901_600.jpg

Mamireta will release their first mini-album, "weekly 絶倫マンション" (weekly zetsurin mansion), on 2019.03.27. It will have seven tracks and cost 2,500 yen (tax not included).

Tracklist

月曜日:朝勃ちの朝にー。
火曜日:ハミガキ
水曜日:Gepp
木曜日:もしもし
金曜日:足裏の天使
土曜日:桜フェラペチーノ
日曜日:ため息の夜にー。

They will hold their second anniversary live at Takadanobaba Area on 2019.05.29 and will also have a oneman at Zepp Diver City on 2020.01.21.

Source: https://mamireta.com/contents/219376

Edited by monkeybanana4

Is it possible they might hold off releasing music until end of 2019 due to the time frame of these release??? I know gossip did a simillar thing and annouced like 2 albums in advance like months before it happened but this is a whole year??

1 hour ago, Jigsaw9 said:

inb4 it will actually become their last live until we get there

they afraid that nobody going to their last live, so that's why they are already announcing it. lol.

Already? I love just about everything they have ever recorded, but I can't imagine it's good to continue putting out music constantly like this (Look at Nightmare). They're trying too much too fast. They need to take it slow. That being said , I am officially stoked for this release. 

Am I the only one disappointed with everything after their compilation album? Seriously,those singles are so... "artificial". We can deal with filler tracks when the main track of each single is good,but even the ones that had a MV were very bland. Gossip used to make the same kind of music with plenty of releases too,but at least all of them has some heart in it.

1 hour ago, Manji 卍 said:

Am I the only one disappointed with everything after their compilation album? Seriously,those singles are so... "artificial". We can deal with filler tracks when the main track of each single is good,but even the ones that had a MV were very bland. Gossip used to make the same kind of music with plenty of releases too,but at least all of them has some heart in it.

If someone told me their stuff was ghost written until Mushi I’d buy it. 

1 hour ago, Manji 卍 said:

We can deal with filler tracks when the main track of each single is good,but even the ones that had a MV were very bland.

I actually feel like the filler tracks are what saved their latest releases. The songs they chose for the MVs were weaker than the other tracks imo. But tracks like 粉砕するぞ , 死因:煙草,  挿入歌, and, 実録!! 宇部市少年、大人との戦争 have all become top of the playlist for me. 

1 hour ago, Doesn'tEvenGoHere said:

I actually feel like the filler tracks are what saved their latest releases. The songs they chose for the MVs were weaker than the other tracks imo. But tracks like 粉砕するぞ , 死因:煙草,  挿入歌, and, 実録!! 宇部市少年、大人との戦争 have all become top of the playlist for me. 

I feel the same...I didn't like the MV track at all. Maybe it's easier for me to give it a pass since most of the time I use loud high BPM music to stay focused.
I had also ignored くしゃみ for awhile, but it turned out I really liked it, sans the main chorus anyway. (Then again I also liked the rawer version of 食べたい which most people disliked...we're all just looking for diff shit I guess lol.)

Edited by karai · ebi

I'm against throwing too much high expectations at young bands, it's unfair.however,they begun with one hit after another,and suddenly their composition/production quality started to decrease .Generally we see the opposite. 

@Disposable probably a ghost writer involved

Edited by Manji 卍

3 hours ago, Disposable said:

If someone told me their stuff was ghost written until Mushi I’d buy it. 

For me it comes down to:

1. Up until Mushi someone ghost wrote their music (or they did write it theirselves) and everything after is written by someone else/not the band. 

DxRsy2WU0AAgUuV.jpg

DxRuSvVVYAU3h1p.jpg

DxRn1vBUwAAN0gB.jpg

DxqqkvKU8AMNUEe.jpg

It also appears that the Mamireta members have created a session band called ボンバーズ (Bombers). They will have their first live starting on 2019.02.08. at Shinjuku dues. 

Vo.テポドン [tepondon]

Gt.お米くん [okome kun(?)]

Ba.ねぎ。[negi.]

Dr.विगत(ヴィガータ) [vigata]

the song itself sounds alright but good god that PV is so goddamn ugly its giving √eight's 'we literally filmed this in our garage' PVs a run for their money, I get being low budget and all that but this is like middle school garage band-tier

Edited by Tokage