monkeybanana4

ヴィルシーナ (Verxina)

Does anyone know who owns Chaotic Records?

Their CDs are released under them, and they use Speed Disk Distribution for distribution. I assume CR is a record label formed by one of the band members, but I'm also seeing on vkgy that another (or same?) label with the same name also housed CalorZe.

13 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Does anyone know who owns Chaotic Records?

Their CDs are released under them, and they use Speed Disk Distribution for distribution. I assume CR is a record label formed by one of the band members, but I'm also seeing on vkgy that another (or same?) label with the same name also housed CalorZe.

Gonna make a random guess, one of calorze's guitarist was in a random band in the past with Mar, from what I can tell Mar sort of runs the show in Verxina so idk maybe those 2 are the ones running it  or came up with it

Also just checked again and calorze also has another guitarist who played in hiro's gossip so idk theres some connection there probably

Edited by chipathy

I've always been a little confused how labels work in V Kei as a lot of bands do seem to just make up their own labels. haha. Like are they officially registered companies? Or is it just a name for distributors to identify the band to? It's pretty weird. I'm assuming a lot of bands are more or less 100% DIY as well and don't have a "proper label" getting everything sorted for them.

Looks like an important notice from the band but i cant read it,  anyone wanna give a tldr translation?  Seems to involve coco so hopefully nothing bad

Edited by chipathy

Just watched their two PVs; I actually really like this band! But that might just be because their PVs look/sound like they could have been released in like 2008-2009 and I'm a slut for that era lmfao. Their look reminds me of Nega or something, I really dig it. 

12 hours ago, ambivalentideal said:

Just watched their two PVs; I actually really like this band! But that might just be because their PVs look/sound like they could have been released in like 2008-2009 and I'm a slut for that era lmfao. Their look reminds me of Nega or something, I really dig it. 

Yeah they're not bad! Definitely worth having a listen to more of their stuff if you can. A really nice blend of being heavier but retaining that typical melodious side of V Kei as well which not many bands seem to balance quite as well. (in my opinion anyway, often is a bit black and white with a lot of bands) But tbh I lost interest a bit in them after their full length, not that it was a bad album but just all seemed pretty samey, so feeling like I have enough Verxina to keep me occupied for a while, so unless they release anything exceptionally amazing it'll probably stay that way. But the two singles and full length are enjoyable at least if you're interested in them.

4 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Yeah they're not bad! Definitely worth having a listen to more of their stuff if you can. A really nice blend of being heavier but retaining that typical melodious side of V Kei as well which not many bands seem to balance quite as well. (in my opinion anyway, often is a bit black and white with a lot of bands) But tbh I lost interest a bit in them after their full length, not that it was a bad album but just all seemed pretty samey, so feeling like I have enough Verxina to keep me occupied for a while, so unless they release anything exceptionally amazing it'll probably stay that way. But the two singles and full length are enjoyable at least if you're interested in them.

I know what you mean, I think many recent bands have been leaning towards one or the other and not as much a combination of the two, which is kinda what I think of when I think VK. So that's cool to hear. I'll definitely check them out a bit further. Thanks for your input :D 

Their first full length album that dropped I believe in march of this year is now officially sold out everywhere. Also as a reminder they will have yet another release this winter no details yet.

4 hours ago, sleepy coffee said:
Any idea what this announcement is? Seems like it pertains to Zikiru 

You might have already seen it in the News section, but:

What's their problem with covers? I mean, they take too long to release cover art and, in the meantime, we have to rely on scans from stores, when available.

Edited by IGM_Oficial

Just now, IGM_Oficial said:

What's their problem with covers? I mean, they take too long to release cover art and, in the meantime, we have to rely on scans from stores.

i think theyre just hella lazy at updating that stuff on their website and twitter. funny enough when it comes to merch that shit gets posted and updated on the website asap 

9 minutes ago, sleepy coffee said:

i think theyre just hella lazy at updating that stuff on their website and twitter.

I know, right? Why are visual kei bands so lazy to update their things?

9 minutes ago, sleepy coffee said:

funny enough when it comes to merch that shit gets posted and updated on the website asap

lmaooo money

Zikiru has officially departed verxina after their oneman a day or two ago and he will now be support bassist for Pisarro. On the other hand verxina will have 2 bassists filling in as support for upcoming lives, Yoshi who was in catfist and supporting Laplus, and also Taishi ex. DIMLIM who also happened to be the bassist in Hiro's previous band Varyl.

I've been digging these guys, but scaling back the synths on their new single really did wonders to their sound imo. The songs themselves are golden too. I feel like this is some of their best work yet! "link" especially made me nostalgic (totally has that 2003-2005-ish vk vibe, haha).

I hope they'll release another longer record soon, maybe a mini album.

Edited by Jigsaw9

19 hours ago, sleepy coffee said:

and also Taishi ex. DIMLIM who also happened to be the bassist in Hiro's previous band Varyl.

the upgrade 👏👏👏 join them fulltime, beautiful visual queen

22 hours ago, sleepy coffee said:

Zikiru has officially departed verxina after their oneman a day or two ago and he will now be support bassist for Pisarro.

isn't Pisarro on hiatus?