suji

DEZERT new double A-side single, "血液がない! (Ketsueki ga Nai!) / Call of Rescue" release

DEZERT new double A-side single, "血液がない!(Ketsueki ga Nai!) / Stranger" (3 types) will be released on April 3.

CD tracklist:

1.血液がない! (Ketsueki ga Nai!)

2.Stranger

3.(title tba)

DVD:

Limited edition/血液盤 (Ketsueki-ban) (2000 yen) : 3 songs from their tour at Zepp DiverCity on 2018.11.18

Limited edition/Stranger盤 (Stranger-ban) (2000 yen): PVs of "血液がない!" (Ketsueki ga Nai!) & "Stranger"

Regular edition: (1200 yen) : N/A, CD only

Those who preorder either limited edition will receive a tour invitation seal (?) for their tour "血液がない!" (Ketsueki ga Nai!) which runs from April 19 to June 22.

The first's name translates to "There is no blood!", apparently. 

There isn't a better way to describe their last album lol

Edited by AimiGen7

I really enjoyed TODAY not the album just the song xD

I still have high hopes for these guys, but at this points its either hit or miss.

Spoiler

1540716172663.gif

Lets just be honest,If TODAY were Chiaki's solo album or his side project, everyone here would be loving it.That album was pretty decent,not a total disaster like 8P-SB...just not the mad DEZERT we know. Let's see if they plan to please the old school fans with this one

Edited by Manji 卍

Chances of them turning back the clock range from zero to nil, like no band has ever done it. Their milquetoasting was a gradual peeling away of their original aesthetic layer by layer until what remained was such blase pop rock that people weren’t even persuaded enough to be that offended by it. Of course it’s not that bad because it was made with the same assembly line professionalism as Lays chips or Coca cola, or your home town budget variant of those two since they jacked a few bits from bmth anyway. 

And much like bmth they’ll keep paying idiots lip service every once in a while by putting out a ””””heavy””” track that’s like hey guize i know u like the old stuff dis 1 goes out 2 u in da pit 

some currently in production anime somewhere is saved

The coupling song, "Stranger", has been changed to the newly composed song, "Call of Rescue". Thus, the single will be titled "血液がない! (Ketsueki ga Nai!) / Call of Rescue". Also, instead of the Stranger MV, it will be the Call of Rescue MV. However, the song "Stranger" will still be featured on the single. 

Tracklist

01. 血液がない!
02. Call of Rescue
03. Stranger

DyjLnt9VYAA-pjP.jpg

Limited edition/血液盤 (Ketsueki-ban)

DyjLouhUUAA3RPI.jpg

Limited edition/Rescue盤 (Rescue-ban)

DyjLptoUUAA6M0J.jpg

Regular Edition

Artworks always seemed to be something that DEZERT never cared about,but now that art seems conceptual.however, I'm still afraid of how this single is gonna turn up,I don't wanna drop this band like I did with dadaroma

omfg the photoshop....SORA is facetuned for the GODS. Looking great all over tbh.

I miss abare dezert so much man, i'll never get over how awesome they were (will probably be listening to DEZERT when im like 45 tbh)

The only song with a mildly interesting title is 血液がない!, even though the title is like the most generic-ass horror kei title. At least generic horror kei doesn't sound like TODAY....