Jigsaw9

cali≠gari

I think  you missed the most important part of the goods that are on sale.........................

3_000000000122.jpg?1593751979

An ATM bag as one of the prizes for the badges👀

Btw the last like 10 minutes of the talk section was Kenjiro ROASTING Ao for his tweets. I love it. 

Shuuji joined at one point and told Ao that if he didn't explain he would destroy Ao's public image lmao

At one point Shuuji was shifting about and the comments were like "Shuuji is your hernia ok" and everyone had to spend a minute explaining to him that he looked like he was in pain lmao

So once again confirmed that Shuuji's the inspiration for the hernia bops

Kenjiro then went on to say "Shuuji can do anything and people will fuss over him but on the other hand there's this guy (Ao) who no one ever bothers to worry about lmao"

@anakuro, argh, I don't like lotteries and there's no prize that really interests me other than that mystery CD with a demo song that was supposedly also one of the lottery prizes for buying badges (different variations from this ) at their "2019 LAST GIGS 極月喰らい、三つの煩悩 -akuśala-mūla-". I suppose no one won it then? 

And I could have sworn that ATM bag was sold during one of the tours....

49 minutes ago, anakuro said:

Kenjiro then went on to say "Shuuji can do anything and people will fuss over him but on the other hand there's this guy (Ao) who no one ever bothers to worry about lmao"

OMG, that's another thing that I identify with Ao; we are kindred spirits!!!!!!

Edited by sads123

These lottery items are not new items, they're just the prizes for the badges. 

The new items are the badges, shirts, the towel holder, & the DL card

Ao honestly looked like he was ready to go home after Kenjiro roasted him for so long lmao

A pipe burst at the office

And the goods, or rather CDs & DVDs, that were in stock were all destroyed

"I'm trying to appear like it's ok but really everything's hopeless"

Everything's hopeless could be about the goods or his mental state or both

"It looks like I'm going to have to talk with the insurance agent, but even then not everything will be returned, we can't remake these things, and I'm overflowing with millions of memories of making these things and honestly this has killed me.
I've got 0 HP from my tragic children being wiped out.

Thanks for everything.

Ah, also, today's the last day for the 7/7 live, so if you're free tonight please watch it. 

Please have a nice Saturday."

Edited by anakuro