RaeDesu

HELLO THERE

HELLO. I'm Rae. I've actually been a member of the forum for a very long time, I've just  never posted. 

My favorite bands are D, Dir en grey, D'espairsRay, MUCC, One Ok Rock!, Versailles, and many others. I'm also an avid cosplayer and nerd. Nice to meet everyone here!

Hi there! Glad you're finally posting after all this time and taking part in our little family here! Hope you enjoy MH!! ♥

If there's any questions or suggestions, please message me or any other mods with red/blue/green names! ^^

16 minutes ago, suji said:

Hi there! Glad you're finally posting after all this time and taking part in our little family here! Hope you enjoy MH!! ♥

If there's any questions or suggestions, please message me or any other mods with red/blue/green names! ^^

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! ^^ Getting a new computer definitely helped in the process of rejoining groups and forums hahah.

On 1/12/2019 at 5:46 PM, RaeDesu said:

Getting a new computer definitely helped in the process of rejoining groups and forums hahah.

I know the feeling lol

Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to chatting it up with you soon!

On 1/12/2019 at 7:12 PM, RaeDesu said:

HELLO. I'm Rae. I've actually been a member of the forum for a very long time, I've just  never posted. 

My favorite bands are D, Dir en grey, D'espairsRay, MUCC, One Ok Rock!, Versailles, and many others. I'm also an avid cosplayer and nerd. Nice to meet everyone here!

A belated welcome to the forum! I see you've already made yourself at home here! Always good to see D'espa mentioned as a favorite!