monkeybanana4

NAZARE first mini-album 荊海 BEYOND (Jingai BEYOND) release

NAZARE will hold their tour final at Ikebukuro Edge on 2019.04.28 and will release their first live-limited mini-album, 荊海 BEYOND (Jingai BEYOND), on the same day. It will cost 2,000 yen (tax included) and be limited to 250 copies.

f5d89979535a2d8800f705d72a3374fa.jpg

Tracklist

1.xxx
2.Beyond the lost happiness
3.xxx
4.メアリ
5.「遺言」
6.xxx
7.Break it down
8.xxx

Edited by monkeybanana4
wrong spelling

this situation is even more hilarious because their bassist uta wrote in twitter some crap like "all international fans wait until we go to your country" in english some time ago

like, let your fans buy your fucking songs for a start

Edited by yomii

5 hours ago, yomii said:

this situation is even more hilarious because their bassist uta wrote in twitter some crap like "all international fans wait until we go to your country" in english some time ago

like, let your fans buy your fucking songs for a start

Or we could download them once they leak. But then we’d get the death penalty if we can’t pay 500,000, so...

This band is very good, the singer is very good too. But Issei is a fucking motherfucker. He only thinks about making Limited Releases, only for Japanese fans (which is not wrong), but not fair, they have people who like the band, who do not live in Japan, just look at MV's comments on YouTube. This lack of consideration of him pisses me off.
Here comes Uta talking shit on twitter, bro, if I was a fan I would have told him to fuck himself a long time. NAZARE HAS A FUTURE (Only if Issei's coarse one leaves). 

Em 12/01/2019 às 12:12, chipathy disse:

é tão difícil dar uma merda sobre essa banda, considerando que eles têm apenas ao vivo merda limitada até agora e issei 

I love your comments HAHAHA

idk why you guys hate issei cuz i don't know much about dimlim drama

but so far from 4 songs on youtube the one composed by uta sounded horrible and other three composed by issei sounded fine to me

so idk

41 minutes ago, yomii said:

idk why you guys hate issei cuz i don't know much about dimlim drama

but so far from 4 songs on youtube the one composed by uta sounded horrible and other three composed by issei sounded fine to me

so idk

Dont want to derail the thread but just to clarify Issei as a musician is wonderful, super talented. But as a person hes extremely rude and super egocentric. He reached out to one of our members on here on twitter and called them out for posting a meme about him. He started swearing and proceeded to insult in DMs. Theres a lot more hes done in the past but lets not get into that.

The album is on mercari for 10,000+ yen im thinking about it lol. But now this ughh i dont want to have to spend so much on every release especiallly after hearing what the basist had to say some time ago. 

@-NOVA-

thank you for briefing, insulting someone in dms is obviously no good. it seems he does have a personality to have issues with, i just prefer not to fuck too much with all that personal stuff. so i'm kinda sad because nazare gets all this hate although issei does nice job as a composer, and there are three more talented musicians who have't done anything wrong and still get hate.
but yeah the way they deal with international fans is stupid. on the one hand they don't have to care about them that much because international fans won't bring them much money, but that uta message messed the things up. now if we get the chance to listen to their music and it will not appear to be, like, really good, things will be over for them overseas

It’s kind of unfortunate, because they could actually use their resources to reach international fans much sooner than they’re on track to now. One of the biggest barriers to reaching international fans is the lack of confidence in being able to communicate in English. Issei understands English well enough, but uses it to be a douche canoe (I wouldn’t be surprised if he actually wrote that tweet on the bassist’s behalf).

Twitter is free. So many ways of communicating with fans are free. Most bands would love to have a member that can write coherent messages without relying on Google Translate. Even mediocre bands can get significant followings if backed by a member that can communicate directly with fans (see: Kiwamu)

At their live on 2019.06.16, the band will distribute a CD called 【荊海 CODA】(Jingai CODA) ! (3 songs)

DyZFyUSU8AEpYS9.jpg

DyZFywAV4AESie6.jpg

Edited by The Piass

another live-dustributed release i can't anymore...

also why do all their releases go by the same name i wonder

DznGU6cU0AAdTgR.jpg

Tracklist

1.軽蔑された愛情と、

2.Beyond the lost happiness

3.neglect

4.メアリ

5.「遺言」

6.寡黙と眠り翻弄

7.Break it down

8.無慈悲な蒼空

Edited by monkeybanana4

5 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

This is pure perfection and Mio showed off even some slightly more vocal skills he's capable of! ;D

i wonder how he sings live. i doubt that mio is able to hit all the notes tbf...like, there are really, really high notes, and in this song there is that highest one i almost don't believe he is capable of singing. 

and i see that two most popular young bands on the modern scene - kizu and dimlim - use really high notes in the vocal part, can we say that high-pitched vocals are trending now? sho is somewhat capable to sing live his part, lime clearly fails sometimes. if the bands are just competing with each other trying to impress fans but vocalists can't sing good while doing lives, i think it's not worth it. imo it would be v wise of a vocalist to rather use a narrower range but to sing perfectly.