monkeybanana4

Daichi and Cazqui (ex. NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST) formed new group CHAPTER OF PARADOSIS and new single リビルド (Rebuild) release

Dv-aperVsAAO1a-.jpg

Dv-bkMMUcAAZ1C3.jpg

gd21091-m-01-dl.jpg

Daichi and Cazqui have created a new group together called CHAPTER OF PARADOSIS. They released a single called リビルド (Rebuild), originally sold as a live-limited CD, and is sold through iTunes (Japan only) starting from 2018.12.24. The CD was also sold by mail order (website), but it is all sold out already. (Link: http://www.stargoodsshop.com/product-group/41/0/photo)

Tracklist

01.リビルド [Rebuild]
02.FATE(Sophisticated Instrumental)
03.乖離するシェルドレイク(New Chapter) [Kairi suru Sheldrake] (Thanks a bunch for correcting me @Jigsaw9!)

They will also play at Ikebukuro Edge on 2019.03.29, forming a special session band. It will consist of the following members:

Vo.架神 (DEXCORE) (Kagami)

Gt. Daichi (ex. NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST)

Gt. Cazqui (ex. NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST, 猫曼珠-nekomanju-)

Ba. RYO:SUKE (WING WORKS, 少女-ロリヰタ-23区)

Dr. yusuke (HERO)

Daichi will also be playing with ドイヒロト (Doihiroto) who is from the band セプテンバーミー (September Me).

Edited by monkeybanana4

10 minutes ago, monkeybanana4 said:

Dv-aperVsAAO1a-.jpg

Dv-bkMMUcAAZ1C3.jpg

gd21091-m-01-dl.jpg

Daichi and Cazqui have created a new group together called CHAPTER OF PARADOSIS. They released a single called リビルド (Rebuild), originally sold as a live-limited CD, and is sold through iTunes (Japan only) starting from 2018.12.24. The CD was also sold by mail order (website), but it is all sold out already. (Link: http://www.stargoodsshop.com/product-group/41/0/photo)

Tracklist

01.リビルド [Rebuild]
02.FATE(Sophisticated Instrumental)
03.乖離するジェルドレイク(New Chapter) [Kairi suru jerudoreiku]

They will also play at Ikebukuro Edge on 2019.03.29, forming a special session band. It will consist of the following members:

Vo.架神 (DEXCORE) (Kagami)

Gt. Daichi (ex. NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST)

Gt. Cazqui (ex. NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST, 猫曼珠-nekomanju-)

Ba. RYO:SUKE (WING WORKS, 少女-ロリヰタ-23区)

Dr. yusuke (HERO)

Daichi will also be playing with ドイヒロト (Doihiroto) who is from the band セプテンバーミー (September Me).

Where did you see that the single was sold during a live ? The tweet only says that it was sold via their web-shop.

1 minute ago, The Piass said:

Where did you see that the single was sold during a live ? The tweet only says that it was sold via their web-shop.

Oh! I just saw this line in their tweet, '会場限定にて発売されました, which I thought meant it was limited to their lives ^^;

3 hours ago, monkeybanana4 said:

03.乖離するジェルドレイク(New Chapter) [Kairi suru jerudoreiku]

Just an observation, I think the romanization should be "Sheldrake" - it's written as シェルドレイク in the pic, not ジェルドレイク. Google took me here so I guess it's supposed to be this dude. Interesting reference btw. :D

1 hour ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Just an observation, I think the romanization should be "Sheldrake" - it's written as シェルドレイク in the pic, not ジェルドレイク. Google took me here so I guess it's supposed to be this dude. Interesting reference btw. :D

Oops, I didn't even realize my mistake since I copied the titles from their webshop 😅 Thanks so much for letting me know! I wonder why they referred to an English scientist in their song title, haha. Makes for an interesting reference indeed.

Edited by monkeybanana4

I hope we won't suffer again of  watching gloriously skilled VK artist do the weirdest stuff ever imagined (like the Mejibray guys)...

Well sht i didnt expect the Vocalist from Dexcore a part of this. Hope is at least decent. I just pray for nocturnal bloodlust