frayed

Savage will disband

On 5/28, Savage will have their final one man live at Tsutaya O-West and disband. Prior to that, they will have a final one man tour.

3月10日(日)仙台space Zero

3月21日(木・祝)浦和ナルシス

4月12日(金)池袋EDGE

4月20日(土)名古屋HOLIDAY NEXT

4月29日(月・祝)札幌CRAZY MONKEY

4月30日(火)札幌CRAZY MONKEY

5月10日(金)アメリカ村BEYOND

5月13日(月)浜松FORCE

5月19日(日)柏Thumb Up

Member comments are here:

10 years is a very good run, honestly I never thought they woud last that long.

I'm happy I got to see them live last year, Ryuuka is definitely not the best singer in the scene but I hope he will continue in a new project!

3 minutes ago, Kiryu999 said:

10 years is a very good run, honestly I never thought they woud last that long.

I'm happy I got to see them live last year, Ryuuka is definitely not the best singer in the scene but I hope he will continue in a new project!

He won't. He said it's the end.

Did they say what are the reasons?

oh god that sucks I love ryuka

OMG thats so awful ryuka cant leave T___T omg 

5 hours ago, Lily said:

He won't. He said it's the end.

Didnt he said „I might not be able to see you again when this is over. Just for a little while.”

It sounds as if he may come back

6 minutes ago, Reikatsumi said:

Didnt he said „I might not be able to see you again when this is over. Just for a little while.”

It sounds as if he may come back

To me it sounds like he definitely won't... but i really hope he will...

1 hour ago, chemicalpictures said:

Never got into them but 10 years was so much more than I expected

It's time for you guys to recommend the very best of them so people can catch up!

Hands down one of their best song imo back when they were still under the name DEPAIN, you have to get used to his singing if you're not familiar with Ryuuka tho

Their first album morphine-25g is pretty good too, I really like the Thanatos single as well

Edited by Kiryu999

11 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

I'm shook. Did not see this coming.

I did... it was really noticeable in the last few months. I even told about it to my friends. I was prepared... still it's shocking and i would die to see them one last time...

Edited by Lily

1 hour ago, Lily said:

I did... it was really noticeable in the last few months. I even told about it to my friends. I was prepared... still it's shocking and i would die to see them one last time...

i was prepated to see such news too. but it hurts so much right now... i think it's time to plan Japan trip. i need to be destroyed during concert at least once again....

one of the most totally favourite live band ever..... 

5 hours ago, chemicalpictures said:

Never got into them but 10 years was so much more than I expected

It's time for you guys to recommend the very best of them so people can catch up!

Well, Savage technically lasted for 6 years

Just when i thought it couldn't get any worse, it up and did. It got, way worse wtf. 2019 sucks already. Wow.

5 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

Hands down one of their best song imo back when they were still under the name DEPAIN, you have to get used to his singing if you're not familiar with Ryuuka tho

Their first album morphine-25g is pretty good too, I really like the Thanatos single as well

What an awful singer, but hey, that unexpected twist from a metalcore riffs to a traditional Luna- Seaesque bridge was awesome lol

11 hours ago, zaa_zaa said:

Well, Savage technically lasted for 6 years

Actually not. Depain never disbanded, just went on hiatus and came back with one new member and changed name. They play "Depain" songs during their lives even nowadays. 

3 hours ago, Lily said:

Actually not. Depain never disbanded, just went on hiatus and came back with one new member and changed name. They play "Depain" songs during their lives even nowadays. 

yah! they play "GAME" from DEPAIN almost at every show. 

Edited by appl-

6 minutes ago, appl- said:

yah! they play "GAME" from DEPAIN almost at every show. 

Yes and they played a few other songs too lately.

Honestly was on the fence about this band for me was a hit and miss but his vocals are to be admired to be honest. I liked him better in savage and most of there latest releases seem to be better altho i will never forget savage's first single thats still there one of there best