Kiryu999

キズ (Kizu) new single "平成" release

judging by the song names should've preordered type a i guess, 夢 sounds more like a ballad. and type a cover seems nicer to me too ( ・ั₃・ั ) well whatever

upd now i know 夢 was on the dvd w okay i dont remeber what it sounds like

Edited by yomii

Yume is one where homeboy is playing acoustic in the beginning right?

I hope it translates well to studio cuz that live version is un-fuckin defeated. 

@chipathy ^LOL the new single is released in a way that its not only heard where some things are heard on the left and some on the right but now heard front to rear and top to bottom to give you a 3-dimensional listening experience. I wonder what it will sound like for real

Quite the power move to not promote the single with less than 4 days to go 👀 granted they dont usually drop their music videos until the day off but still

2 hours ago, Wakarimashita said:

Patiently waiting for tomorrow to come... 🙄

The wait is killing me. I wonder why they didn’t release any previews 😕

47 minutes ago, chipathy said:

Definitely cant be the best way of promoting your new release and maximizing sales but oh well 

To be fair, I think their ‘less is more ‘ policy as a whole is paying off for them. 

Ya whatever they're doing its surely working since theyve seemed to be the hot thing for nearly 2 years now, I just think every other release had a trailer a week or so beforehand

1 hour ago, raspberrynilla said:

The wait is killing me. I wonder why they didn’t release any previews

Actually i kinda doubt that previews and stuff increase the sales in case of VK (i mean in Japan, not for overseas. Buying CD's from overseas doesn't really count on charts tho)

1 hour ago, yomii said:

i wonder what the main song's music and lyrics will be like. i mean, it's about ending of an era which is really a big deal.

ikr the lyrics are always so good and deep, i cant wait aghhhhh i just wish i could sleep and wake up when the MV is uploaded 

3 minutes ago, ricchubunny said:

ikr the lyrics are always so good and deep, i cant wait aghhhhh i just wish i could sleep and wake up when the MV is uploaded 

wake me up when my copy arrives