Kiryu999

キズ (Kizu) new single "平成" release

33 minutes ago, Yukimoto said:

So I guess no one ever figured out what happened during that live between them but glad they are still going strong ^_^

wait, what? so what sparked the rumors that something happened?

8 minutes ago, sads123 said:

wait, what? so what sparked the rumors that something happened?

I guess it was about that live when kyonosuke got mad and left the scene in the middle of song. 

They had some technical problems thats all 

SAVIORS OF THE HEISEI ERA i just can't wait

1 hour ago, Reikatsumi said:

I guess it was about that live when kyonosuke got mad and left the scene in the middle of song. 

They had some technical problems thats all 

Yes. It was clear since the beggining I don't get why people keep spreading rumours about this.

The PC stopped playing so the playback wasn't working. Kyonosuke got desperate and mad.

That's it.

There's nothing wrong between them. 
Kyonosuke said recently in a interview that in the beggin they weren't really close and he felt anxious being with the other members, but now they're super friends.

Edited by ricchubunny

9 minutes ago, frayed said:

I love how like the understandable drum freak out is what everyone’s obsessed with and not a peep about that super exclusive viewing party for the uncensored 0 PV lol.

thank you, I'm so tired of hearing this non-story

let's just talk about the single, guys, cmon

This thread is only for updates on Kizu's latest single. All artist discussions not related to the release have been moved to the appropriate thread in the Artists section.

Damn, Reiki taking heavy inspiration from that amazing Rshitei look, I'm stanning. They all look great tho.

March isn't too far away. I'm expecting an album after this, don't let me down guys!