monkeybanana4

0.1gの誤算 (0.1g no Gosan) new single "獣猛者戦争卍轟け!超誤算狩猟卍" release

0.1gの誤算 (0.1g  no Gosan) will release a new single "獣猛者戦争卍轟け!超誤算狩猟卍" (Kemono mosa sensou manji todoroke! Chou gosan shuryou manji) on 2019.04.23. They will also have a one-man live on 2019.03.16 at Zepp DiverCity.

Edited by monkeybanana4

I already know what it’s gonna sound like, just listen to a handful of their recent songs, take pieces from them, change the lyrics and BAM! There’s your “new” song from gosan 

I wonder how long before the rest of gosan’s fans catch on to this and also get bored

13 minutes ago, TheZigzagoon said:

I already know what it’s gonna sound like, just listen to a handful of their recent songs, take pieces from them, change the lyrics and BAM! There’s your “new” song from gosan 

I wonder how long before the rest of gosan’s fans catch on to this and also get 

I think Gosan is actually THE example of what someone on MH called a derivation of the "host scene", like some kind of urban night entertainment. It described perfectly what I felt after watching some Gosan's live clips: I've got the impression of a watching a bunch of cool guys throwing out a party for bangya at a night club, I mean, for people with "geeky tastes" like anime, brutal metal riffs and suicidal lyrics... but still a night club vibe. Thus said, I don't think I can still consider this "visual kei" any longer... It's actually another kind of stuff...

1 hour ago, suji said:

These guys have a new look every single week, I swear...

And they've been getting increasingly lazy/uninteresting imo. How many times are they going to show off a different hoodie/wig combo? It all kind of blends together. 

Okay, it's a parody of video games ?

The song sound nice on audio.

I don't know think of this 🤨.

8 minutes ago, TheZigzagoon said:

Gosan were never the pinnacle of good quality music, they have some decent songs, but how did they let their quality slip this much? 

That's the mystery here because I also think some of the old stuff holds up. I recognise it's the same band and all their stuff is quite similar, but something happened somewhere along the line. Even the breakdown that I'd usually be all for does nothing for me when it's sandwiched between the same chorus they have every time, or something I don't know. 

Maybe stuff like this is still more structured with less gimmicks, just early Arlequin/Morrigan esque thirst for blood with a tinge of oshare.