Sign in to follow this  
Seimeisen

コドモドラゴン (CODOMO DRAGON) will release their fourth album, テグラマグラ (Tegra-magra)

After two years of single after single, コドモドラゴン (CODOMO DRAGON) will finally release a new album, テグラマグラ (Tegra-Magra) on 12 March, 2019! As with their previous two albums, this one will be released in two types and include 11 tracks. TYPE A (¥3,780) will include a DVD with a music video for the song "DOUBT," and TYPE B (¥3,240) will include one bonus track, as per usual. If you buy both types, you can fill out a form to get a free pamphlet for their upcoming tour "HEADBANGING"

FXwppnY.pngAUM50hD.png

ph_main201901.jpg

No tracklist revealed yet, but if the recent 己龍 album can indicate anything, we can expect appearances from: この世界は終わりだ。(Kono Sekai wa Owari da), 毒虫 (Dokumushi), DIRTY×DIRTY, 脳壊ス。(Noukowasu.), 棘 (Toge), and 想葬 (Sousou).

Various stores in Japan will include store-specific bonus items: http://codomo-dragon.net/news_detail/78958

Check out their in-store even schedule, from 12 March to 26 July: http://codomo-dragon.net/news_detail/78957

Their release date in-store will be at TOWER Records in Shinjuku

And of course, their album tour, ヘッドバンギング (HEADBANGING) will last from 16 March to 20 July, with a tour finale on 27 July at マイナビBLITZ赤坂 in Tokyo. See their full tour schedule: http://codomo-dragon.net/news_detail/78955

It's about motherfucking time!!

2 hours ago, Disposable said:

Fuck yeah. A legit band stuck in the BP Limbo with all the potential in the world. 

Wait what... is that an actual tweet from Akane? 

Edited by sutululu

Individual look :

ハヤト :

ph_prof201901_style_hayato.jpg

ゆめ :

ph_prof201901_style_yume.jpg

meN-meN :

ph_prof201901_style_menmen.jpg

チャム :

ph_prof201901_style_chamu.jpg

Edited by Miku70

I hope the first track didn't as short as HOWL 😕

Edit : WHOA THEY ARE GOING BLOODY!
My expectation is rising :)
I hope it's better than Wolfman

Edited by Spectralion

I like this preview (*q*).

My album already precommanded, so I can't wait !

脳壊ス was robbed

I'm looking forward to 彼彼 and DOUBT the most, I hope we get a full PV soon! I wish they would have remixed the other single tracks to freshen them up, they were my least favourite, so I would have liked the album versions to have something new. As for the selection of singles, I sort of wonder if b-side 水槽 would have worked with the album better than 毒虫. While I'm still nitpicking, I'm not into the key change in サイレン (the chorus), though it wouldn't be a コドモドラゴン song without a key change.

Having said all of that, I'm still confident this will be better than WOLFMAN, and perhaps on par with 下剋上。

Sign in to follow this