The Piass

無能なルシッド(Munou na Lucid) new single 「侵蝕リフレイン」 release

It does sound a bit bland but at least the MV looks nice. But then again it did take me a while to get into their first single, maybe this one will grow on me after few more listens too

Very vanilla, musically, it pisses me off, that they decide to play it so safe, when they seem capable of doing more.

They got some serious stacks, behind them. Tho, it would be nice if they not only looked expensive, but also sounded "expensive".

the beginning sounded so promising.. it's not bad but I think I need some more listens for it to grow on me

The single has been postponed for a week and will now be released on 20th March instead of its original date 13th March due to a mistake from the manufacturer.

So good :starry: Love them i like the voice to much ima sucker for sht like this its like his voice is deep and not at the same time its interesting 

Edited by Axius

I feel like this band is a pretty divisive topic; are they fantastic, or are they bland? Personally, I like them, but there seems to be a lot of opinions one way or the other, so it's interesting.

D2f9OEtVAAAsiuQ.jpg

D2f9OEtUYAAGpqp.jpg

D2f9OEtUwAMb2qg.jpg

D2f9OEtVYAA6_gH.jpg

They will have a nation-wide one man tour starting on 2019.03.28 at Sapporo Susukino810. Their tour final will take place at Ikebukuro Edge on 2019.04.21.

1 hour ago, monkeybanana4 said:

They will have a nation-wide one man tour starting on 2019.03.28 at Sapporo Susukino810. Their tour final will take place at Ikebukuro Edge on 2019.04.21.

Do they even have enough followers for that?

3 hours ago, Komorebi said:

Do they even have enough followers for that?

Not sure but if they dont they definitely have enough $$$ behind this project. Theyve been doing just nonstop one man shows since its formation.