The Piass

無能なルシッド(Munou na Lucid) new single 「侵蝕リフレイン」 release

Their second single  「侵蝕リフレイン」 will be released on 2019.03.13. (2160 yen)

Tracklist :

1.侵蝕リフレイン(Shinsoku refrain)

2.狂喜の国のアリス(Kyôki no kuni no Alice)

3.conflict..

4.パントマイム(Pantomime)

Edited by The Piass

Shooting for the 2nd music video is complete and it looks like the vocalist is gonna look quite different for this (going off pics ruze and ten will look similar from the first mv) 

The choruses couldn't be more generic, especially the a-side. They are definitely not bad overall as a band, quite the opposite, but nothing groundbreaking either. I don't understand the hype.

Edited by 123Sandman321

I have very mixed feelings about this band. I was on board with the hype in the lead-up to their first single, but after hearing it, it was mostly forgettable other than the title track. This new preview also sounds pretty generic to me. I think the members are talented but I'm worried they won't take off because the most memorable thing about them is their outfits.

I think someone involved has a lot of money to throw at this project because Muku's costumes in particular are insane. And of course the 3D projection mapping at their first one-man was really cool but can't have come cheap.

3 hours ago, Shmilly said:

think someone involved has a lot of money to throw at this project

Do you think it's one of the members or someone behind the scenes 

Edited by chipathy

1 minute ago, Avalon_vkei said:

Did the drummer evaporate? 😨 Did I miss something?

Hes been gone for a good minute, left because of a difference in music direction or something 

How can bands hold a oneman tour with just 2 singles?

Also not bad, but nothing extraordinary either. I would like to see how they sound live though as sometimes there can be huge gaps between live and recording! :)

18 minutes ago, Masato said:

How can bands hold a oneman tour with just 2 singles?

Also not bad, but nothing extraordinary either. I would like to see how they sound live though as sometimes there can be huge gaps between live and recording! :)

They have a bunch of songs that they havent released yet/or are just live limited songs