Yukami

vo.和泉(Izumi)(ex.シビレバシル(sibilebashir)) new band "ロマン急行(Roman Kyuko)" has formed

I am completely here for this. The song/video was fun too.

edit: Also, the band's first release will be sold in advance at their TSUTAYA O-WEST gig on 2019/05/19. General sale of the release will start on 2019/05/22. They don't specify what type of release it will be but I guess it's safe to assume it might be a single.

Edited by Jigsaw9

I feared Izumi would never come back, glad he is now. I never checked out SEX-ANDROID's style much but thought its similar to how this sounds (but less vk typical?) and it fits Izumis voice so nicely imo.

TøRU, 和泉, 華凛 AND my boy 豪? Sign me up!

edit: not really feeling this song. It's like 和泉 and TøRU's styles got jumbled together and nothing really good came out of it. But I'll keep my eye on them, for sure.

And it hurts seeing TøRU listed as ex-SEX-ANDROID :(

Edited by r...

i did't like the song actually but lineup is really intriguing so i'll try them out later.

glad that karin came back anyway, his bass skills are incredible~

3 hours ago, nekkichi said:

ohmygod this is such an upgrade for Karen, I stan!!

show some respect

seeing 華凛 followed by "ex.NoGoD" still makes me sad, but I'm here for this! the song sounds a bit messy, but I'm sure they're gonna put out some strong music later on.

I wonder how many younger fans this would win over. I love a good throwback, but idk if this feels a little dated in an uninteresting way. I like the line up so I hope something more exciting comes down the line... but this was kinda underwhelming.

1 hour ago, doombox said:

I wonder how many younger fans this would win over. I love a good throwback, but idk if this feels a little dated in an uninteresting way. I like the line up so I hope something more exciting comes down the line... but this was kinda underwhelming.

exactly this, dated is the perfect word. Nonetheless, glad to see Karin back.

Edited by chemicalpictures

PUNK!! that's what I've been waiting for!

Never liked Izumi and his previous band,not even sex Android as well bcuz of the vocalist,but now that's a good combination. And Izumi's vocals just clicked me for the first time

Edited by Manji 卍