Axius

Is there a way to buy digtal music from Amazon Japan?

I was wondering if i can do this. Is there a special way i can or its exclusive to yen and there is no conversion?

Ya. But you can do the trick I use: make a dupe account using secondary e-mail,  with fake Japanese name, house address and Japanese bank info,  (you can google this stuff, there are website prividing that for free), and it is IMPORTANT to do all these on incognito!

Then with your main account, send   Amazon JP e-gift card to the dupe and voila, profits! 👌

3 hours ago, LIDL said:

Ya. But you can do the trick I use: make a dupe account using secondary e-mail,  with fake Japanese name, house address and Japanese bank info,  (you can google this stuff, there are website providing that for free), and it is IMPORTANT to do all these on incognito!

Then with your main account, send   Amazon JP e-gift card to the dupe and voila, profits! 👌

Does a vpn set to japan work?

3 hours ago, LIDL said:

Ya. But you can do the trick I use: make a dupe account using secondary e-mail,  with fake Japanese name, house address and Japanese bank info,  (you can google this stuff, there are website prividing that for free), and it is IMPORTANT to do all these on incognito!

What a great idea, I never thought of that..

3 hours ago, Axius said:

Does a vpn set to japan work?

You won't need VPN unless your country blocks Amazon JP. Same IP are fine, besides most IP are dynamic these days. So not to worry about it. Just use incognito mode on your browser for signing up and login to this secondary account.

You also can change your country to Japan.... (bit complicated because its hidden)

but you still need japanese address etc to make it work.

so different IP isn't need to. 

If you've recently moved to a different country or if you need to change your country settings, go to Manage Your Content and Devices, and then click Settings. Under Country Settings, click Change

https://www.amazon.com/hz/mycd/myx#/home/settings/payment

^ that link should work to change your country.

Edited by BrenGun