The Piass

New band "☒☒☒☒" --> "アズルマ" (AZURMA) have formed

Things like this always fascinates me since it is pretty much unique to Japan. Never really know any bands who pull this stunt elsewhere :D

Let me guess, this is gonna be another 'mystery band' trying to drum up hype while having totally unknown members, who are gonna end up dropping a '0th' release and vanish into the great beyond within the scope of 2 years tops

On my phone, the crossboxes are ice cream emojis .

Edit: on second look, it's an emoji that shows a piece of paper with an X being thrown into the trash, but it looks like ice cream from afar. 

Edited by AimiGen7

On 1/4/2019 at 4:23 PM, AimiGen7 said:

On my phone, the crossboxes are ice cream emojis .

Edit: on second look, it's an emoji that shows a piece of paper with an X being thrown into the trash, but it looks like ice cream from afar. 

Oh, I thought it was ice cream too.  At first I thought they were named after whatever that emoji is or smth.  😂  

Glad they got rid of those stupid boxes, but man that look is generic. Very underwhelming. Definitely kills the mystery gimmick they were going for.

This just screams blandness. 

Already calling that the PV will be in tasteless 60 FPS, compensating for a lack of cinematography with shitty effects and taking place in a random warehouse #3206 (since all the other ones were used by lynch. in the past and we have to keep it slightly original).

...yeah and don't forget the synths, the trebliest synth samples with the lowest bitrate they can find.