helcchi

DIMLIM new single “離人” release

i love them to death but the look has already been unvailed. Plus you cant see anything with all those effects in the way so i dont see the point. Just drop a sample already idc about your editing skills. REEEEEEE

So they're ripping a page from DeG book and delaying a preview for the longest time possible? :PChedoara as a whole didn't get a preview until actually after it was released, but since this is a single I think they won't do that (just conjecture though). Does anyone remember when did The Silent Song PV was released in comparision to the single? 

Tracklist:

1 . 離人
2 . 肉腫と繁殖と不快感

¥1500

The single will be distributed via Tower Records; shop benefits TBA

D5XoliBUEAEQ1zR.jpg

https://twitter.com/official_dimlim/status/1123059435419492352

Edited by helcchi

4 hours ago, nekkichi said:

indie scene LEGENDS coming in single-handedly saving the art of artkei, literally WHO ELSE

Literally...in a sea of graphic design abominations only DIMLIM has come with any ARTISTE visions.

Well okay!

Though... listen... there’s only so much longer I’m going to be able to stomach beep beep guitar tapping phrases before it gets really old

32 minutes ago, Saishu said:

there’s only so much longer I’m going to be able to stomach beep beep guitar tapping phrases before it gets really old

^ this is the REAL source of DIMLIM anxiety lolll

although this sounds great I'm excited!