helcchi

DIMLIM new single “離人” release

I'm going to be the contrarian and say that Sho looks pretty lame comparing to the others but I suppose he's playing the ill boy role so w/e.

I'm not going to pledge my undying loyality to them before I listen to the new stuff but I'm pretty hyped myself and if the new song is on the same level than Chedoara we can really wait for something huge.

lmao it does sound like kpop

the looks tho! wow im super excited, two great bands posted some content today yaaasss

that's the instrumental of the new single ofc

how can it be that their rock compositions are so tasteful and then there is...that

pray that dimlim doesn't disband, we might get second 8p-sb instead

3 hours ago, chipathy said:

Their tweets say the track is by 02

02 is retsu tho...

12 minutes ago, helcchi said:

02 is retsu tho...

we're doomed lul 

but either way still dont think it means anything about the future of dimlim music 

Edited by chipathy

As I previously mentioned (perhaps in the main Dimlim thread) they've been playing a new song since the beginning of March that is slow and heavy with a very good rhythm for headbanging. 

The SEs in these videos will most definitely NOT become Dimlim songs. Retsu just likes various types of music and probably thought that electronic music would be better suited for these videos.

Calm down guys lol

I wonder if this paranoic humor may recall to the repetitive deception that VK has turned into since, more-less, 10 years ago.🤔

Why do you guys make such a big deal about these common things? V kei bands love using these shitty EDM for S.E. for loooong time.

Even Dimlim have being used these kind of music for promo video for a while.