helcchi

DIMLIM new single “離人” release

Every look has been posted like...minutes before I wake up each morning and it has given me something to look forward to. Hoping that just means there's more to look forward to tomorrow with a group photo or *fingers crossed* new music/video.

5 minutes ago, TheZigzagoon said:

What are we legit gonna do if we’ve been hyping all this time and then the song turns out to be legit awful? XD 

Hopefully, it’ll be good! 

visual kei is all about being disappointed, we'll all cope

I think I'm just hopeful that CHEDOARA is not a "lightning in a bottle" type deal. I really want to know that these guys can continue to produce at and above that level. I think they've got it in em, but I really have no idea what to expect from the next single.

man,this single is going to DESTROY us all. i feel like CHEDOARA was just the beginning

look at all the hype they built around it,announcing the single months before,the new looks one by one

this will probably go beyond AIJOU NI TSUKI ,SHIGARAMI and VANITAS,and we never imagined that none of these 3 songs/mv's i just mentioned would sound as good as they are.

Edited by Manji 卍

Interested to see what it is, exactly. New songs or something related to CHEDOARA? (@yomii pointed out yesterday that CHEDOARA came from the word kidoairaku) Hope some kind soul grabs a copy and rips it!

Either way, also glad actual news is still hitting past the new looks. Makes hopeful we'll finally hear a bit of new music soon.

hopefully it's chedoara demos or scrapped b-sides or something cool and not just a bunch of se's

i dont know what they where taking when they made this but god I hope they take more.

These visuals are gorgeous ! 

I had a feeling that the overpriced live distro was going to be some edm remixes of their album rejects/demos and the offshoot bgm honestly sounded v. close to what I was thinking about, interesting

That kind of sounds like an electronic cover of a Satsuki song, (like with bleeps covering the vocals part as well) lmao

It's pretty cool though and I'm priiimed for this single...