suji

BabyKingdom will sign with B.P.Records + new single "首領!BURACO" (Don! BURACO) release

On 1/1/2019 at 4:12 AM, anadentone said:

ive always thought BP records was a 3 band only label?  Now, I'm getting kinda nervous :(

They have 4 now, don't they?

Kiryu, Comodo Dragon, Royz, and Hz.

They also used to have Black Gene for the Next Scene too.

49 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

They also used to have Black Gene for the Next Scene too.

i could def be wrong on this but i think they just hosted a few of their videos? like they did for ログ & Londboy before they became 零[hz] - but afaik none of those three were listed as BP's bands beyond just showing up on their channel

On 1/2/2019 at 9:47 AM, diryangrey said:

i could def be wrong on this but i think they just hosted a few of their videos? like they did for ログ & Londboy before they became 零[hz] - but afaik none of those three were listed as BP's bands beyond just showing up on their channel

BFN was listed under B.P records until there 4th single (2012-2013) until they left the label and then joined GL Kingdom. Londboy was apart of the label until near disband. After there disband some of the members of Londboy became apart of Hz. LOG ???? idk all i know is one of there singles has 1.2 mil views.

BabyKingdom new single, "首領!BURACO" (Don! BURACO) will be released on April 17 in 4 types.

[CD tracklist]

1.首領!BURACO

2.SAIL

[regular edition type C (1500 yen) tracklist]

1.首領!BURACO

2.SAIL

3.泥酔曜日~DAY SWIM DAY~

4.首領!BURACO(inst)

5.SAIL(inst)

6.泥酔曜日~DAY SWIM DAY~(inst)

[regular edition type D (1500 yen) tracklist]

^

3.deep blue

6.deep blue (inst)

DVD [limited edition types A & B]:

[limited edition type A (1800 yen)] 首領!BURACO (PV making)

[limited edition type B (1800 yen)] 首領!BURACO (multiangle PV)

those who purchase all types will receive a trading card (out of 8 total) and an application ticket

those who purchase type A will also receive a postcard

8 hours ago, anadentone said:

what or who is buraco? sounds like the Japanese saying of Barrak (Obama)

it is Portuguese for "hole" and also the name of a card game

どんぶらこ / donburako = something heavy-ish bobbing and floating in the water (e.g. a peach)

(it was also the name of an old song from an operetta about Momotaro, and a few more modern songs (some of which are also about Momotaro), and one of Doraemon's magical tools... but if it's referencing any of those there's no way to tell right now)

Edited by cvltic