suji

BabyKingdom will sign with B.P.Records + new single "首領!BURACO" (Don! BURACO) release

so great they did a furitsuke tutorial☆ i never got to actually dance at lives but either way its so fun to dance (ฅ・ิω・ิฅ) and the song is cute too and im in lov

its so cheery and upbeat :D What label was baby kingdom on before bpr and why did they switch 😮 That Pharaoh dog reminds me of Haru from dog in the PWO.

Covers 

Type A :

81krWtDl7tL._SL1428_.jpg

Type B :

81-mvA5f0WL._SL1428_.jpg

Type C :

81YoGw1tsVL._SL1428_.jpg

Type D :

719xSfXF4VL._SL1428_.jpg

Edited by Miku70

So I bought type C for Day swim day and the instrumentals, I knew I wanted a instrumental CD, but Deepblue just sounds so different from all the other songs. I won't say it feels out of place, but I would definitely be a song I'd skip because it takes me out of the happy mood I get when listening to their music.

I absolutely love this band for making people feel happy, and I always end up smiling and moving and jumping along to the music (furitsuke or just my own random thing), but Deepblue would just completely burst that happy bubble ya know? Don't get me wrong, I would buy Type D and maybe Type A later too, but so far I'm not too sure. Also because I then pay for songs I already own and be stuck with multiple CD cases that I don't have a rack ir what ever for. I just have put my Don!BURACO and AGE+PLUS CD's somewhere by my desk on display, but I'm unsure where I'll put Muddy candle and Mysterious parade that I'm planning to order soon, so putting away those other CD cases would be troublesome...

Isn't it possible to buy all files at once as a "Master CD" or whatever and keep the "Type CD's" for people who just want a few files or don't have the money?