Alkaloid

NvM Vo.朋 (Tomo) has departed

NvM Vo.朋 (Tomo) has departed at 2018/12/27.

He has expressed a desire to depart since 2018/2.

平素よりNvMを応援、ご支援いただきましてありがとうございます。
この度、Vo.朋から脱退の申し出があり2018年12月27日新宿ホリデーにて行われたワンマン公演を以ってVo.朋の脱退をお知らせ致します。
2018年2月頃に本人からNvMを辞めたいとの相談があり、その後各メンバーでNvMを続けてほしいと説得を重ねましたが意思は変わらず、ビジュアル系バンドへの著しいモチベーションの低下を感じたためメンバー全員での話し合いのもと脱退する運びとなりました。
応援して頂いているファンの皆様、関係者の皆様には突然の発表となりました事を深くお詫び申し上げます。

goddammit I just talked to him the other day and promised him to see them again next year and he seemed so happy about that ...
I hope he won't stop singing, I love his voice

On 12/30/2018 at 5:00 AM, VkBrutaliaN said:

thats a huge bummer! he was such an AMAZING vocalist, really hope he continues music and doesn't throw away his talent.

I disagree although ill agree he has made a incredible improvement from there demo single to now

1 hour ago, Axius said:

I disagree although ill agree he has made a incredible improvement from there demo single to now

well i guess it depends on what makes a vocalist amazing to you of course but imo he had a sick af vocal range from all types of screams/growls, singing, rapping he could hold screams pretty long and on top of all it all sounded great cuz tomo has a super nice sounding voice which is at least definitely totally subjective. ;D

1 minute ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

well i guess it depends on what makes a vocalist amazing to you of course but imo he had a sick af vocal range from all types of screams/growls, singing, rapping he could hold screams pretty long and on top of all it all sounded great cuz tomo has a super nice sounding voice which is at least definitely totally subjective. ;D

His screams are good a little all over the place but good. That i agree i just think theres something lacking in his clean voice it sounds like hes trying to sound like the vocalist from fixer just a bit but at the same time hes not. i def i wanna see the other songs in the album other then that pv they made tho i might change my mind.