The Piass

千歳(Chitose) from Chanty will leave the band + DVD release

He will leave the band on 2019.04.10 at Takadanobaba CLUB PHASE. His reason for leaving is that he found something else to do which is also a challenge for him and he thought that it would be his last chance to take on this challenge.

http://chanty.jp/news/20181228/

The band have also announced that their DVD 「5th anniversary oneman 〜Chantyの世界へようこそ〜」 will be released on 2019.01.30. (5000 yen + taxes)

Tracklist :

1.piano♯4

2.綺麗事

3.m.o.b.

4.ミスアンバランス

5.ソラヨミ

6.無限ループ

7.魔がさした

8.ダイアリー

9.優しいあなたへ

10.謳う心臓

11.-yureru-

12.奏色

13.インピーダンス

14.冤罪ブルース

15.不機嫌

16.冷たい手のひら

17.終わりの始まり

~EN~

1.赤い糸

2.【3.0.17】

3.最低

4.C

5.フライト

~EN2~

1.まっさかさまにおちていく

2.やんなっちゃう

3.おとなりさん

http://chanty.jp/news/20181228-2/

Edited by The Piass

oh man :( good for him he found something else to do though! seems like a good enough reason to me

Edited by saishuu

Their stuff sounds kind of same all the way but I still find myself only enjoying some releases while being bored by others. First mini is great, the latest release I couldn't slog through. There's something here, so all the best and hopefully they won't disband.

On 12/28/2018 at 6:01 AM, Disposable said:

Their stuff sounds kind of same all the way but I still find myself only enjoying some releases while being bored by others. First mini is great, the latest release I couldn't slog through. There's something here, so all the best and hopefully they won't disband.

I have to agree i stopped listening after there 比較対象 single and i liked some songs in there 2nd album but couldnt really get into them as much after.